Sur-Ron - New Mid drive Bike group buy EU

Place for dealers to post items for sale.
Artur   100 kW

100 kW

Re: Sur-Ron - New Mid drive Bike group buy EU

Post by Artur » Jan 12 2018 11:23am

yes I did order sunron bike. we tested it in china, then we asked manufacturer to change some components we didnt like, now we are waiting undated version in 20-30 days in Ukraine to test it or change it by ourself if needed. also we are looking forward for certification for streets, as for offroad use I still preffer my Tornado middrive much much more..

SlowCo   10 kW

10 kW

Post by SlowCo » Jan 12 2018 12:48pm

Great!
Hope you will keep us updated in this thread.

macribs   1 GW

1 GW

Post by macribs » Jan 12 2018 6:11pm

Artur wrote:
Jan 12 2018 11:23am
yes I did order sunron bike. we tested it in china, then we asked manufacturer to change some components we didnt like, now we are waiting undated version in 20-30 days in Ukraine to test it or change it by ourself if needed. also we are looking forward for certification for streets, as for offroad use I still preffer my Tornado middrive much much more..
Cool. How are the certification process going? Will this be full EU certification or Germany only? What time you expect the certification process to be completed so street legel bikes will be available?

Tornado middrive? Is that a new bike not yet on your webiste?

Artur   100 kW

100 kW

Post by Artur » Jan 13 2018 6:56am

Tornado on a webpage, look again. I have sold over 10 bikes, mostly to Swiss, due to steep mountains there :D Typhoon is my favorite model though as I have more balance with pedals )
I expect certification to be ready in 2-3 month.. around spring season..
I will keep you updated when we test the bike in Ukraine guys.

efMX Trials Electric Freeride   100 kW

100 kW

Post by efMX Trials Electric Freeride » Feb 07 2018 2:33pm

I think Allex is now taking orders for Sur-ron light bee / firefly for the european market.. :

https://ridesurron.com
Last edited by efMX Trials Electric Freeride on May 10 2018 2:44pm, edited 2 times in total.
some ride & sk8 videos:
metacafe.com/channels/NATAS666DAMIEN
http://www.youtube.com/natas666damien
i have nothing for sale.. :)

SlowCo   10 kW

10 kW

Post by SlowCo » Feb 07 2018 4:47pm

If only there was a price on that website for the Light Bee (according to Sur-Ron themselves, not Fire Fly).
When looking at the pre-order price in the USA of $3475.- that would mean €2850,- for us in Europe. And that would mean a lot of sales I think 8)

madin88   100 MW

100 MW

Post by madin88 » Feb 07 2018 5:20pm

Good to see that Allex has a dealership :)
Looking forward to a wide availabilty of these bikes

Artur   100 kW

100 kW

Post by Artur » Feb 08 2018 7:07am

SlowCo wrote:
Feb 07 2018 4:47pm
If only there was a price on that website for the Light Bee (according to Sur-Ron themselves, not Fire Fly).
When looking at the pre-order price in the USA of $3475.- that would mean €2850,- for us in Europe. And that would mean a lot of sales I think 8)
you forgot about VAT for Europe. I think 3400euro more realistic..

100 kW

Post by efMX Trials Electric Freeride » Feb 27 2018 10:54am

Last edited by efMX Trials Electric Freeride on Nov 20 2018 2:57am, edited 15 times in total.
some ride & sk8 videos:

100 kW

Post by efMX Trials Electric Freeride » May 10 2018 3:18pm

Electroncycles.co.uk will be selling Sur-ron light bee fully road legal with full registration documents by the end of June 2018 (should be mid June)..

"These have be homologated to DVLC standards similar to a 125cc motorbike. The same bike as the off road weapon with all its downhill off road capabilities but the ability to go on the roads. Imagine whizzing off to work in one of these less than 25p a charge. 45 miles and 45mph, then on the weekends, go motorcrossing down your favourite green lane. Quiet, no complaints and no fear of being nicked. The kit pushes the price up another £450, but no tax and no fuel! Maybe they don’t compete direct with a motorbike, but I love the alternative green no hassle of this mental piece of kit. Do you know we actually sank one in testing and it still kept going? Ran a two hour endurance race with a 14 stone rider and didn’t even get hot! I can tell you now, as soon as they land they will be sold and I’ll own one riding around the streets of London for sure. Just think how something so small will pass through traffic. I doubt my MT10 MC would keep up! 200mm triple crown forks for off road - says it all.
For you in Europe. If it has UK registration, it be given automatic registration in your country too!
For more details, check out the web page under “bikes” Electroncycles.co.uk"

8) :mrgreen:
Last edited by efMX Trials Electric Freeride on May 11 2018 5:35am, edited 1 time in total.
some ride & sk8 videos:

brumbrum   100 kW

100 kW

Post by brumbrum » May 11 2018 1:50am

efMX Trials Electric Freeride wrote:
May 10 2018 3:18pm
Electroncycles.co.uk will be selling Sur-ron light bee fully road legal with full registration documents by the end of June 2018 (should be mid June)..

"These have be homologated to DVLC standards similar to a 125cc motorbike. The same bike as the off road weapon with all its downhill off road capabilities but the ability to go on the roads. Imagine whizzing off to work in one of these less than 25p a charge. 45 miles and 45mph, then on the weekends, go motorcrossing down your favourite green lane. Quiet, no complaints and no fear of being nicked. The kit pushes the price up another £450, but no tax and no fuel! Maybe they don’t compete direct with a motorbike, but I love the alternative green no hassle of this mental piece of kit. Do you know we actually sank one in testing and it still kept going? Ran a two hour endurance race with a 14 stone rider and didn’t even get hot! I can tell you now, as soon as they land they will be sold and I’ll own one riding around the streets of London for sure. Just think how something so small will pass through traffic. I doubt my MT10 MC would keep up! 200mm triple crown forks for off road - says it all.
For you in Europe. If it has UK registration, it be given automatic registration in your country too!
For more details, check out our web page under “bikes” Electroncycles.co.uk"

Holy sheeeet! I might be sending my lmx back to france :lol:
My NYX and cromotor build
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=74615
My LMX 161 dirt bike build
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=94074

100 kW

Post by efMX Trials Electric Freeride » May 11 2018 8:23am

brumbrum wrote:
May 11 2018 1:50am

hope your just kidding about sending back the LMX frame.. i don't think Sur-ron is better than LMX, just less expensive.. but with the LMX frame kit you can build the bike up to your own custom specs, and building is part of the fun (for many ppl here) .. also thought your LMX was intended for mostly off-road use so homologation would not be worth the added expense.. hope you keep the LMX, i would love to have one and am looking forward to follow your build.. :)
some ride & sk8 videos:

brumbrum   100 kW

100 kW

Post by brumbrum » May 11 2018 11:48am

May 11 2018 8:23am
brumbrum wrote:
May 11 2018 1:50am

hope your just kidding about sending back the LMX frame.. i don't think Sur-ron is better than LMX, just less expensive.. but with the LMX frame kit you can build the bike up to your own custom specs, and building is part of the fun (for many ppl here) .. also thought your LMX was intended for mostly off-road use so homologation would not be worth the added expense.. hope you keep the LMX, i would love to have one and am looking forward to follow your build.. :)
Thanks for the words of confidence. There's no turning back now. I am liking the lmx more and more every day and enjoying the build which for me a a big part of it. I also believe that once you have built something from scratch its always easier to fix when things fo wrong. I sat on the lmx last night for the first time and almost took out my shins when reaching for the invisible bike pedals forgeting that there are only pegs. The build is making progress with another video coming soon.
My NYX and cromotor build
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=74615
My LMX 161 dirt bike build
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=94074

bionicdan   1 kW

1 kW

Post by bionicdan » May 25 2018 8:07am

Artur wrote:
What didnt you like and get changed?

Might be good to know so people can check other vendors arnt selling the poorer versions locally :)
GEARS? Where we're going we dont need gears!

Due to metal plates and a body full of nuts and bolts I am as bionic as my bike. Mxus 4t 120v toshiba fets and 16ah 24s nanotech.

Artur   100 kW

100 kW

Post by Artur » May 25 2018 9:38am

bionicdan wrote:
May 25 2018 8:07am
Artur wrote:
What didnt you like and get changed?

Might be good to know so people can check other vendors arnt selling the poorer versions locally :)
battery bms had a problem (battery was replaced then), new motor. We changed a brakes. in youtube you can find videos..

Dutch_Schaefer   1 µW

1 µW

Post by Dutch_Schaefer » May 31 2018 7:01am

No offence but who are Electroncycles.co.uk ?.

Their website looks a bit amatuer and there is no company address and a mobile phone number, they are making a lot of 'bold' claims so it will be interesting the see what happens in the next few months..

:roll:

100 kW

Post by efMX Trials Electric Freeride » May 31 2018 7:51am

Dutch_Schaefer wrote:
May 31 2018 7:01am
No offence but who are Electroncycles.co.uk ?.

Their website looks a bit amatuer and there is no company address and a mobile phone number, they are making a lot of 'bold' claims so it will be interesting the see what happens in the next few months..
it's an ebike shop in Epsom (near london).. give them a call or stop by for a test ride:)

Stones Road, Epsom, KT17 1DF Kingston upon Thames

+44 7961 223451

also on facebook :
https://www.facebook.com/ElectronCycles ... 372307832/
some ride & sk8 videos:

Dutch_Schaefer   1 µW

1 µW

Post by Dutch_Schaefer » May 31 2018 9:15am

May 31 2018 7:51am
it's an ebike shop in Epsom (near london).. give them a call or stop by for a test ride:)

+44 7961 223451

also on facebook :
Fair enough, they seem to have good feedback on eBay, nothing adverse on Facebook etc. just weird how some businesses don't use a proper address and/or phone number on their website these days, not a good look imo.

If they can deliver on the 'road legal' sur-ron then I think they'll sell quite a few..

100 kW

Post by efMX Trials Electric Freeride » May 31 2018 3:05pm

Dutch_Schaefer wrote:
May 31 2018 9:15am
May 31 2018 7:51am

+44 7961 223451

also on facebook :
Fair enough, they seem to have good feedback on eBay, nothing adverse on Facebook etc. just weird how some businesses don't use a proper address and/or phone number on their website these days, not a good look imo.

If they can deliver on the 'road legal' sur-ron then I think they'll sell quite a few..
the street legal L1e versions of Sur-ron light bee were actually homologated by the manufacturer with the help of Eve bikes (Sur-ron france) and come that way from the factory in china.. these homologated versions will be available direct from china and from all Sur-ron dealers (that stock them).. Electron Cycles is just a distributor (although they may provide some certification paperwork specific to the uk)..

reference :
https://evnerds.com/electric-vehicles/e ... in-europe/
some ride & sk8 videos: