Little story from what this began:
some time ago I manufactured electric bike frames with 4Motus brand, unfortunately my designed frames was not so popular and I needed to end production after a few dozen, some of frames I used for custom bikes and one of main things I do not liked, was overheated hubmotors, so I made some different custom liquid cooled motors, tried different brand and models of them, so now I can offer motors that works acceptable, yes, you still can overheat motor (for example even tesla motors is not so difficult to overheat, my friend done this in ~2min
), but this hubmotor gives you much bigger continuous power.
- size of hubmotor is very similar to mxus 3000w
- stator and magnets 45mm width.
- stator lamination 0.35mm
- axle is 165mm length in dropout place + 32mm thread (M16x1.5) in both sides.
- winding is 3T
- magnets are rated 150C degree.
- windings are potted in compound for good thermal conductivity.
- phase cables are 8awg silicone wires.
- hall sensor wires are with teflon insulation and cable is shielded.
- on request can be placed different temp sensors.
- bearings is FAG brand (Germany)
price for motor is 760€ include 21%VAT. + shiping
if interested please write in PM or find contacts here: http://www.4motus.com/e-cycle-parts/
some photos inside and outside, if you have questions please leave message.
also possible to buy not assembled motor, need bearings, solder wires, seal liquid covers and press axle, price 560€ include 21%VAT. + shiping:
also can offer rosengerber connectors (30A) and other ev parts:
custom made battery packs with custom milled casing from pvc and tesla style fuses on each cell with pure nickel tabs spot welded to cells: