trazor wrote: ↑
Aug 06, 2018 12:36 am
neptronix, what is the plan? if the wiki is gone, can you publish the last backup tarball to the community?
Well, we don't have a replacement for it, and not a lot of people used it, so i wasn't planning on replacing it.
I can give you a zip, but let me warn you..
1) It doesn't 'boot', so the data isn't useful to anyone.
2) the database was already corrupted during upgrades due to a flaw in the mediawiki software, and i manually patched it up just enough to get it working. There are probably other issues i did not find.
3) it was either hacked or killed itself and was causing our server load to be about 30 times what it normally is.
4) You will need a php version @ 7.0.x or below to work with it.
5) It won't upgrade to the newest version with the security patch until you fix what caused #1 and #2.
This is most likely a big job that would require a decent knowledge of SQL and a lot of time. If you want a copy to play with to see if you can restore it on a server of your own, i'm okay with handing out a copy since it doesn't contain sensitive information ( we use a phpbb login plugin ).