Renault zoe electric hot hatch

Ianhill

1 MW
I won't bore you with facts and figures but here's the article to read them for yourselfs.

http://www.carmagazine.co.uk/car-news/motor-shows-events/geneva/2017/renault-zoe-e-sport-muscles-up-with-460bhp-ev-hyper-hatch/

To me this looks like it's the future of track racing cars the performance is breath taking, any input welcome.

It would be pretty dull for all the track races to have to be only 7 minutes long. So I hope it's not the entirety of the future.

I feel where your coming from its not as ideal as ice cars with refueling but my math gives me 11.5 minutes at full amps continuous in a straight line drag so on a track with regeneration and periods of partial throttle it should give 30 minute races no probs, and remember the first race car ? They were also pants with the jump up in battery density the same car will house 120kw in a matter of a few years.
I hate the UK goverment at the moment with the diesel scam they set up, blaming motorists for buying the diesel option when they encouraged it with incentives and said it's cleaner for the environment less co2 nevermind the nitrogens and toxic particles we are always told a pack of lies from up top.

Back