WOW !!! Audi Plans three Electric Vehicles by 2020 (YT vid)

LockH

1 PW
Ummm.. Started out in Victoria BC Canada, then sta
[youtube]GyLKYJJe3BY[/youtube]

So. Hard to pedal? (Warmth. Exercise. Shave peak powers at starts and up hills etc). At least when roads clogged with electric "cars" (X number of extra empty seats... Y amount of (empty) cargo spaces) they can hit/run over/injure/kill animals (some human) in a more "Eco-Friendly" way! Yippee! Can't wait!

Here's the article that the video is reading off:
http://www.autoblog.com/2017/03/15/audi-three-electric-vehicles-2020/

I almost get the impression LockH there doesn't like electric cars, maybe I'm not reading his post right.

The best part of the video is really the text-to-speech translation. The little intonation changes at the beginning and end of the sentences are amazingly life like.

Izits said:
I almost get the impression LockH there doesn't like electric cars, maybe I'm not reading his post right.
LockH just doesnt like cars...or maybe anything he cannot pedal .? :lol:

If Audi only plan for 3 EVs by 2020, they will be way behind the other manufacturers who have much more ambitious plans.
.....At its annual shareholder meeting, Mercedes-Benz announced that it will speed up the introduction of fully electric vehicles into its model range.
The luxury car maker now plans to launch 10 EVs by 2022, whereas it had previously committed to releasing the same number of electric vehicles by 2025.........

Back