THE PITBULL

Ianhill

1 MW
Its time to rise to the challenge and start to prepare for the calling of something that will shake up the scooter world up taking its crown of the under 50kg top dog.
THE PITBULL.

Im going to slowly gather parts over time till theres a complete build I've not got no sponsors or big bank here there so far ive got the bms and a fuse thats it lol.

The build parts and basic math.
Dualtron ultra/strom or alike spares or repairs as the base cash or would even swap my kuberg spares and sweeten the deal or whatever.

*Jikong 24s active balance bms 200amp, 350amp peak.

*Turnigy rapid 8000mah 2s2p cells 140c

* Not sure on controller needs 24s foc and 100 batt amps a piece.

Max pack output 99.456kw power ill need max 17.8kw they will provide the punch i need for crazy high end power out of the block not much range with 710wh but the pack total weight is under 4kg and around 4.5kg with cables the low weight will help my acceleration, handling and range so all in all i could get 20 miles if i took it very very easy but thats not what this is about i could run thay setup flat on full power in 2 and half mins but id melt the motors in about 20 seconds at thst type of input that's why 1/4mile its just about where the heat soak limits lie then it will rest and do it again like street outlaws, ill be able to full charge in 20 mins so its going to be designed for the 1/4 mile then potter about when i take it out but like a drag car ill not be able to use most of the power with out the right conditions.

Next thing is to look for a suitable controller i may try silixcon im not sure but cash is the biggest problem here everything needs to be at a discount or free i can not pay thousands as i just don't have it.

Ive done a shitload of research and digging about and come to the conclusion the dualtron frames etc ainy where its at for my next ride to much space constraint and it wont be in the slightest legal to use so im moving the project to another level.

Super soco moped or simular with 20s worth of 60ah lg cells running a blood bld72501 15kw foc controller use that to hurt the original gub to death then swap it to a 8kw qs hub motor and have an illegal moped that looks legal, im not a bellend so i wont be blasting it through citys just help speed up my comutes over the mountains with a solid 70mph top speed, decent range upto 80miles id say from the 4.4kwh battery if i keep the ride fairly light so this thread stalls here and ill be moving the whole pitbull theme over to the moped/scooter section when i get more progress.

Back