m365 custom controller?

jatgm1

10 W
mahopac, new york, united states of america
is there any way i could add something like a flipsky controller to a m365 to make it easier to change settings and eliminate the entire speedometer and everything? i was thinking if i could set the speed to 18 like my m365 is at now using custom firmware from some app and some software i ran with something i soldered to the board that programmed it with the old facctory firmware so it could be written. from what i understand the flipsky controllers are intended to work more easily, is there one that can be bolted to the existing three bolt holes or somehow attached with thermal paste to just work the same as the original? i wanted to essentially just use the original throttle and then get a 36 to 5v converter and hook it up to the headlight with a push switch attached to a hole drilled into the original speedometer thing for turning the inverter on and off and consequently the light. since its 36v tho im thinking maybe use a relay? or a transister to save power but idrk how. not sure if many switches can handle 36v without failing.

tl:dr, help finding a reliable flipsky controller to use to replace the stock one would be very helpful im new to this.
i made an electric bicycle a while ago and know how to solder and use computers and am just new to electric scooters and want to know the most reliable customizable and simple controller i can use for this.

I am planning to develop a controller to be like Arduino + SimpleFOC motor controller shield. My idea is to make something easy to DIY and with room for some custom electronics so I can customize for the specifics of each system and still reuse the base controller over various devices, since I own some Xiaomi M365 scooters and some TSDZ2 ebikes.

For now I am developing the display and it already works well but needs more refinement;

[youtube]viimR74NPZk[/youtube]

Later I will also use this same display for my Xiaomi scooter:

More info: https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&p=1685282

Back