My Custom 1500w Schwinn Stealth S750 Build

I've decided to split ways with my all-time favorite scooter and wanted to showcase some of my CLEANEST Schwinn builds ever!

This rare Schwinn S750 electric scooter is built like a tank, rides like a miniature high-end ebike and is small enough to fit in most car trunks. The seat post may be removed, allowing it to be used as a stand-up scooter. It has the original Currie-Tech 750w (street-legal) motor, but it can be switched to off-road mode with a flick of a switch! It accelerates me to 25 mph in 3-4 seconds, even though I'm 220 pounds (thanks to its 90t hi-torque sprocket). I built this with larger riders, hills, and off-road riding in mind. However, for a smaller person, it can feel like a mini drag racer, lol.

Goodies:
New 48v 20AH 35a/75a Lithium Pack
New high-end 3-speed controller
New 3-speed switch
New key ignition
New LED voltage meter
New LED headlight & horn
New Front & Rear Tires
Front & Rear Suspension
Rear Disc Brake
90t hi-torque sprocket
and much more!

Performance/Specs:
25-30mph top speed (GPS verified)
+15 miles (off-road) or +25 miles (Eco) or +45 miles (kids)
3 Speeds: (1) Kids 350w, (2) Eco 750w, and (3) Off-road 1500w
85lbs
300lbs weight capacity
The most comfortable scooter you'll ever ride!

Enjoy!
S750 Headlight.jpg
S750 Rear Shot.jpg
S750 Side.jpg
S750 Rear Disc.jpg
S750 Rear Motor.jpg
S750 Throttle and 3-speed Switch.jpg

Last edited:
Full suspension is the way to go, here the cracks in the multi-use pathway can be quite large so it looks to be a great scooter in that way, the only thing I dont like about it if it was my S750 1500w Schwinn is the raised rear end, I wouldnt even use the seat but at 1500w scooter, should be a blast however you choose to ride it.

What size of tires are those?

What is the gearing ratio of the motor to wheel?

I would have been suspicious of the 1500w claim on that motor and looked into more if they were telling the truth. Of course any motor can do any wattage, its just a matter of how long it can sustain that wattage.

Back