Warning for the scam-artist Mare83 also know as eFlow/Marko

Lightweight / Folding / Portable EVs - seats optional
ekman   1 mW

1 mW

Warning for the scam-artist Mare83 also know as eFlow/Marko

Post by ekman » Sep 13 2013 3:01am

So this goes against every fibre of my body, but I have to write about this story as this pisses me off more than anything that has ever crossed me on this forum and in business.

So to the story:

Starting in beginning of June I started talking to mare83 about co-operating and giving him some feedback on his design and offer my ideas and plans. We talked some back and forth and we decided on a design and plan for the longboard and I agreed to use my connections in marketing and sales departments to sell his boards. He also agreed to build a simple deck for me so that I could build further upon our project. I agreed to pay him for the deck also, so this was by no way a freebie situation. I even sent him some electronics for him to use in the development and for him to experiment with.

Well time passed by and he promised to have the deck done in a matter of weeks.
So I went ahead and bought a ton of electronics and batteries to fit his specific deck and design and started designing a PCB for control around his design.

So time passes and I get new excuses all the time, but I think well it is a difficult project to do and he has some legitimate excuses.

So starting on July 11th:
------
Hello

The foam core is done for your board so in 2 weeks I think it will be finished. I look all of batteries 8s, and these will fit. http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/stor ... _Pack.html

These batteries that you gave me links these are just too big. The space for batteries is araund 50x55 mm and 400mm long,.. so the maximum dimensions of the batteries is 50x50 and 200mm long.

Bye
------

Then after the 3rd excuse on why he is not done I get this message from him on Jul. 16th:

----
hello

uf,... end of this week,. no go. If I do it every day, the deck dont be finnished by the end of these week. Right now i am makeing the foam core. I will send you some pics.

bye Mare
---
No pictures came….

July 22nd:

----
Hello

The deck will not be finnished not this week maybe in the end of the next week. Look i can not do it in one week, or in a few days like you think. It is not like bakeing the breath, do you know what I mean. At the moment I still sanding the foam core, and in the middle of the week i will laminate with carbom. And then second layer and so on. I hope you understand that this is not like doing a wooden deck so..... I will post if somethink new.

Bye Mare
----

Then NOTHING I try and I try, then on August 30th:

----
hello

First sorry for not respodning so long. I have so bad luck, and accident happend with the deck. I nearly burned whole friend"s house. The lipo batery get burned,. i damage my carbon deck, both ESC and electronic. So the deck that I do for you will bi now my new. I am wery sorry for that. If you still want my deck tell me. If not I understand becouse it is my mistake. If you want the deck I can do it in 2 weeks. If you tell me today I will start doing it right now.

And again I am soory for that.

Bye Marko
------
Notice that he just posted new pictures of his finished board on the forums…

Then on the 13th of September when he should have finally finished I got this:

----
hm,.. the bord is not finished yet. The situation is that I have the meetings with company, who maybe will trade my product. We have a deal with them, to not sell anything till we send product to the market. So sorry but this is how it is. Maybe in the near future I can tell you, what acctualy will happend wit that company.
Sorry for that but I hope you will understand. And I am a little bit sceptical abbaut your part of the deal ?... what happened with controllers ?? .... On the forum I dont`t see anything to happened . I alredy started to do a prototype controler,.. so ....

This is it,.. I hope you understand situation,.. I

Bye Marko
----

TL: To this day I have spent around $900 developing and buying stuff around his design and he has now decided, after month to wait to just step out. So this is my warning to everyone in the community, users, buyers and suppliers. Don’t deal with mare83 or Marko Pohlin as his real name is.

TL;DR; mare83 promises much, never delivers, comes with shitty excuses and steals design and ideas. All companies, users and suppliers should stay as far away from him as possible.

mare83   1 µW

1 µW

Re: Warning for the scam-artist Mare83 also know as eFlow/Ma

Post by mare83 » Sep 13 2013 3:03am

man are you normal ???

Bye Mare

Szogs   1 W

1 W

Post by Szogs » Jan 22 2016 8:12am

He's baaaaack.
No hydraulic brakes?
http://revoll.eu/shop/

mare83   1 µW

1 µW

Post by mare83 » Feb 01 2016 8:27am

Shure I am back. I see that you got the same problems as 3 years ago.