QuietKat hunting scooter + Segway

Nice thing but 4.5k$ :O

Does it have magic lights?
I like the suspension assembly.

no gun rack. i think this thing would prove you are a great hunter if you can haul this thing out into the woods and still be able to find wildlife that did not see you coming. maybe ok for tracking raccoons in the city.

Murfix said:

was thinking of a e-mtboard with similar frt/rr suspension,
but seems to cause drastic steering angle change as the supspension compresses...
probably a bad idea...

15_1369496354_IMG_1981-email.jpg

dnmun said:
no gun rack. i think this thing would prove you are a great hunter if you can haul this thing out into the woods and still be able to find wildlife that did not see you coming. maybe ok for tracking raccoons in the city.

Don't be so critical. It's perfect for the man who does like to shoot at animals, but also happens to be too lazy to walk.

Each forest should get to have at least one angry bear on deathbike roaming to put some sport back into things. :mrgreen:

sk8norcal said:
Murfix said:

was thinking of a e-mtboard with similar frt/rr suspension,
but seems to cause drastic steering angle change as the supspension compresses...
probably a bad idea...
Yeah that sounds bad. Every tiny shock on the suspension would result in a steering angle 'shock'.

I think Baja pretty much nailed a mtb suspension design!

Cool! It's pretty much the same as Baja's setup. Double wishbone.

u got videos of someone doing 50mph?

seen this?
http://wackyboards.blogspot.com/2010/01/skateboard-simulation-by-damodharanr16.html

i still dream about building a wobble testing harness system where a rider can be safely plucked up when the wob hits :D
would be fun to run real life tests

or how about a high speed threadmill...?

It's probably my indoctrinated engineer's mind, but I really loved to read about that analysis on your site! I would keep track on the turning radius at low speed. I see this is higher than a normal skateboard, no problem but you want to keep this as low as possible because I think most people think this is important!

Hey could you tell me what the dimensions are on both axes?

Okay thanks man! Very cool analysis. The rigid ankle assumption does have some influence though if you ask me.

Could you just tell me what the text is beneath the blue-to-red scale on top of the graphs or what this scale indicates?

Back