Anybody own an Evolve Board?

superpef

100 W
Hey guys, does anybody have an Evolve Board and could share some info about the remote and the plug that is used to connect it to the esc?
Their new remote looks perfect, I would love to buy it. The question is can we use it with our ESC's without major programming skills?
I shot them an E-Mail and they said it would work with the old receiver from their old remote, no new receiver needed.

I had one. Great board. Easy to ride and the carving is fun with the dual action trucks. The controller is more compact than it looks on the website, and pairing and all is no fuss whatsoever.

Only comments are that it's a little loud rattle-wise, and keep an eye on your hardware. My truck bolts became undone and I wound up in the hospital. Also it's quite heavy.

whilechukwuzout said:
I had one. Great board. Easy to ride and the carving is fun with the dual action trucks. The controller is more compact than it looks on the website, and pairing and all is no fuss whatsoever.

Only comments are that it's a little loud rattle-wise, and keep an eye on your hardware. My truck bolts became undone and I wound up in the hospital. Also it's quite heavy.

What happened to it? Did you sell it?

whilechukwuzout, have you ever opened up the board and taken a look at the plug of the controller.
I was talking about their new remote that just came out. the only info i could get was that it's usable with their old boards without changing the receiver to their esc.
question is can we use their remote with our esc's without major work.

Back