Turnigy Trackstar 150A GenII Software

I can't help you with your question :(
But I would like to know what kind of USB-link you are using to program the esc? And how did you get it to work?

I bought the programming card and it connects to a computer via usb. I'm using the TS USB link v1.10 software. I had some issues getting it connected, and the solution I found was to plug in the programming card to my computer right as I opened the software. It is very finicky, I would not buy again due to the difficulty of getting the usb link to work.

777arc said:
I finally got the usb link to work with my Turnigy Trackstar 150A GenII, but as far as I can find there is no soft-start option, and no way to limit the max current. Anyone know if either is possible with this esc? I'm running it sensorless.

I know your looking to limit the current.. i'm not aware of and esc that do that...

my suggestion is to adjust your gear ratio.. or reduce your battery voltage!

i have both the 120 amp & 150 amp versions of these esc.. i ordered both this year.. and havn't had any issues yet.. look very well constructed.. only time will tell if they will last..

i will try 6s soon on my zeige buggy 1/8 scale.. should make a hudge difference from the 3s & 80amp esc it had.. i think the motor is a 2500kv roughly.35mm ... long can motor.. should haul pertty good... or burn!... i added a nice motor cooler from hk.. with fan.. should keep it cool..

-steveo

Back