Using 6s Battery for 9s-11s Rated Motor

np127

10 mW
It is called "Neo C6364 KV245 OUTRUNNER BRUSHLESS MOTOR 2320W" on ebay. This motor seems to have met all of the requirements for electric skateboard, except for its voltage which it's recommended for 9s to 11s. I was just wondering if this is fine for a single motor electric skateboard with two 3s 5000mah battery? Thanks.

sl33py said:
just be aware that it's a 10mm shaft not 8mm like most. I have a 10mm shaft motor and it's a PITA to get gears...

FYI - GL!

Agreed. Unless you order them directly from China. (don't expect them anytime soon)

I ordered it from someone in California, so it should arrive pretty soon. I already bought an 8mm bore size gear for a Turnigy motor before I realized that it was out of stock. Can't I just drill a 10mm hole into the 8mm hole though?

Hello, my very first question on this forum is basically the same as np127 asking about the 2 x 5000mah batteries ...but I would like to run my batteries in paraelle. So two 3s batteries in paraelle would still be 3s.
The Neo C6364 KV245 OUTRUNNER BRUSHLESS MOTOR 2320W is recommended for 9s to 11s.
Can someone tell me please if two 5000mah in paraelle would work?

Many thanks in advance.

Back