New Superman style riding

djodom1134

100 mW
I 100% do not condone this behavior.. But my brother was messing around on my board [without shoes or a helmet] I don't need a lecture on safety, I wear both.. But this was super fun and only something can do on an electric board.
https://youtu.be/kUdoYMBFYos

seems fairly harmless to me... he was only going about 15km/h

as kids we would ride everywhere without helmets or pads, find the biggest hills we could and bomb it! crashing is how you learn your limits, just try not to die.

I prefer standing though!

great fun ! this remind me when I was doing such things (including the luge position), racing with friends on my street skateboard (100A wheel duro!)... 25 years ago at full speed on some crazy hills (closed to circulation of course!). I was not wearing any helmet, neither protection gear. We were young, leaving at the speed of life. I truly miss these moments.

Thank you! I get that this forum feels a certain responsibility to safety as pioneers of this tech. However, there is a ton of freedom in experimentation that always takes a back seat to safety.
Bombing hills as kids, taking huge jumps- getting some road rash.. its really an important point of "knowing your limits" as you put it Onloop.

Not too dangerous in my book. Looks like it could be a riot.

Waiting for the video of you riding his back...

Back