e twow mods

fatfred

1 µW
Hi all was looking into some mods for my scooter. Anyone played with the speed controller? Being 95 kilos mine isn't pulling me up many hills at much speed. Would like to incorporate a boost button. Or do I add another powered rear wheel instead. Or an additional power pack in rucksack? Your thoughts welcome.

Thanks

Hi

I'm kind of looking about information about speed controllers as well.

I tried to create a detailed post but no answer so far.

Try to upload a pic of your speed controller so that people can know what model it is, and what model of scooter you're using. It might help.

Good luck :)

I am surprised actually no one has already molded an etwow perhaps I'll be the first then.

Mods required.

More powerful front light with strobe option and rear light
Boost or increased power delivery for ascents.
Safety Lockout on folding mech
Increased kers braking power

how big is the battery?
i wonder if swapping out the battery pack to some 10s or maybe 12s will increase the speed? in the other e-go thread, that worked out well.

Hi

When you say "big" what exactly do you mean? Voltage or capacity - and the capacity to deliver the power C-discharge?

Before you go and just increase the battery voltage I would make very sure the ESC can handle the voltage. If not it will just go POP.
Yes, it worked with the EGO but this will not always be the case.

Have you tried kicking? I have a similar 36V scooter and the motor doesn't quite have the torque to go up steep hills quickly but kicking helps it immensely, just like pedaling a lower-powered e-bike helps it accelerate and go uphill.

Back