VESC configuration and brake button SK3 6374-192kv

SarDoX

10 mW
Hallo!
I need help with VESC setup, I google a lot but cant find any similar questions
My setup is Turnigy Aerodrive SK3 - 6374-192kv + VESC + 8S LIPO 16000mah
1. How to make brake button work? My throttle is usuing @ADC and works perfect, no issues here.
As I understand button is a @PPM app, its connected to 3 pins. Button has 2 wires that has 0 or 1 resistance depending on it state, checked it with voltmeter
BLDC tool doesnt "detect" button in @PPM "display" option like it is with @ADC throttle where i can see % in volts (range from 0.8 to 2.6)
My current VESC setting are on screenshots, may be Im missing something
P>S I tried to enable PPM in @General, write, reboot.. But still it doesnt "detect" button pressed

2. how to tell if the motor is working on its full speed or just 50%? I can see only some date about ERPM (45000erpm max with no load and full throttle) but I cant understand how to convert it to real RPM

3. Does anyone have proper setting for turnigy 6374 192kv motor?

motor.jpgadc.jpg
Thank you!

Attachments

• general.jpg
    general.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 1,014
  • sensorless.jpg
    sensorless.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 1,014
SarDoX said:
Hallo!
1. How to make brake button work? My throttle is usuing @ADC and works perfect, no issues here.
As I understand button is a @PPM app, its connected to 3 pins. Button has 2 wires that has 0 or 1 resistance depending on it state, checked it with voltmeter
BLDC tool doesnt "detect" button in @PPM "display" option like it is with @ADC throttle where i can see % in volts (range from 0.8 to 2.6)
My current VESC setting are on screenshots, may be Im missing something
P>S I tried to enable PPM in @General, write, reboot.. But still it doesnt "detect" button pressed

You can for example use the current norev button setting. Where to connect the buttons and how they work is explained in the text box.

2. how to tell if the motor is working on its full speed or just 50%? I can see only some date about ERPM (45000erpm max with no load and full throttle) but I cant understand how to convert it to real RPM

You have to divide the ERPM with half the motor pole number. You motor has 14 poles, so you can divide this value by 7.

3. Does anyone have proper setting for turnigy 6374 192kv motor?

Run detection as explained in my tutorial and it should work.

TY very much!
Still not clear for me how to connect 2 pin button to ADC 6pin port: 1 pin to TX and another pin to 3.3V or GND? :shock: :oops:
My thottle is connected to pins: 3.3v, GND, ADC_EXT

I did a detection and set up everything according to tutorial :!: , but there are still a lot a other parameters (including advanced :idea: ) and I'm wondering if its going to improve performance somehow :idea: when I change them in a proper way :?: with your help. But I think your answer will be not to change anything since its working fine) :D

Back