Marble Skateboard + Offroad Wheels

Nino33

10 µW
Anyone have an idea on how (or if it would be even possible) to retrofit these wheels into the marbel board?

OFROD-3.jpg

Thx for your response!

Actually the Marbel board electric so that might resolve the issue no? (ridemarbel.com)

But I'm curious about what pneumatic wheels option you are thinking about? Which one would you recommend?

I know the Marbel is electric. When it comes to electric a high rolling resistance kills your range. When i swapped my standard longboard to electric I used these wheels first. I attached a pulley to the wheels to try them out. It killed my range and killed my ability to climb hills because the darn things are so heavy. As far a pneumatics I believe phycotiller was selling his 6" pneumatics wheels. They are kinda pricey but for the quality it is worth it. Another option is alien drives 5" urban kit, this is what I have. It is a good all around kit for the money although they can be difficult to get balanced. Once they are balanced they are great though, you can run over sticks, rocks, and so on without getting catapulted off the board. I would say the only other option would be to adapt mountainboard wheels. There are a few threads on the forum about this. Basically have to find a way to make a standard skate bearing fit inside the mountainboard wheels.

Great thx!
Would they just fit on the Marbel or is there any modifications to bring to these options? I'll have also to order an extra drive gear from marbel right?

The marbel drive gear wont work with any of these larger wheels. Alien drive sells a pulley kit for their kit. Not sure on fitment, the marbel does seem to have a bottlenose shape to it but you may run into wheel bite issues. Hard to know without trying it because it hasn't been done before. Not that I know of anyway.

Back