Trampa EMTB Chaindrive V2

nowind

100 W
Would like to show you my latest Setup.
After building the last Board with the Beltdrive i startet to retrofit the Chaindrive Board.

The Board is a Trampa Shortdeck in 14PLY, handshaped, with a 13PLY Flexbridge. Without the Flexbridge it was to flexy for me, shaped to much :roll:
Topview.JPG

The Trampa Channeltrucks are the Ultimate Edition with Titanium axle, powdercoated in white. Yellow Dampas added for easy steering and small turning circle.
Frontend.JPG

Cryptic universal 8-9Inch Hubs with Primo Alpha Lite Tires. Mounted a new 70Z ISO-04 Sprocket for shorter gear ratio.
underside.JPG

I used my Mounts which i first designed for the Beltdrive, the axle-base is 15mm longer its needet for the larger wheel sprocket, By the way they are lighter and i personally like the minimal design more.
Mounts.JPG

Motors are again the Turnigy SK3 6374 but now the 192kV type, motorsprocket is a 10 tooth. So the Gear Ratio is 1:7 , nice torqe :mrgreen:
Axle View.JPG

Controller are of course the VESC, thx again to Benjamin for his amazing work! Motorcurrent set to 100A, Batterycurrent stays at 60A, Startup Boost 0.1. Splitted the Rx Signal, no need for the traction control over CAN Bus.
View attachment 1

Enclosures are again the Underwater Kinetics Ultra Boxes, the 206 and 308.
Backside.JPG

The calculated Topspeed is around 46kmh. Similar to the 168kv with 1:6 Reduction.
But its the more agressive Setup, its the fastest Board with the best torque i build up so far.

Dont get this freaky smile out of my face after i do a few testruns today :lol:

Hang Loose
Jenso

beautiful mounts! how lighter are they compared to the previous one ?

I was hesitating to paint mine, well GOLD but my girlfriend stopped me... keeping the raw aluminium, but I have to admit that the red is just beautiful.

ps: red is the ultimate cure for sadness!

Hey.

Thx Okp. I wantet some color this time. I think the red match good with dte trucks and springs.
I´m wondering your girlfriend dont like gold (-; normally girls love it. blingbling

Its not that much lighter (-;
In percent its around 15% lighter. In absolut its 50gramms for both Mountingplates.

Thx Squad. On this enclosure there are no fans mounted. I´m planning some vented enclosure before the summer starts(-;
But i´m still surprised that the VESC are running that cool. Box in Box complete unvented. And it works fine.
You are right with the anodised aluminium washers (-;

Do you have the files for the VESC enclosures available ?. Was about to design my own but yours will save me hours on Sketchup - I'll add fan mount too.

RogerD said:
Do you have the files for the VESC enclosures available ?. Was about to design my own but yours will save me hours on Sketchup - I'll add fan mount too.

there is no fan.. ;)

vesc-gehaeuse-2930d1453958394-k800_p1000210.jpg

Hey

I have linked the STL here in this Thread:

https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=76102

Greetz
Jenso

Spring starts in Germany 8)

file.php

file.php

Hang Loose
Jenso

Attachments

• K1024_P1000350.JPG
    K1024_P1000350.JPG
    191.1 KB · Views: 1,569
These Trampas make me drool. Do you, or anyone, know if you can put longboard trucks on one of their decks?

Trampa has a complete Streetboard named "StreetCarver".
View attachment 1

Here is the Link:
http://www.trampaboards.com/ultimate-street-carver-holypro-on-titanium-axles--83x52mm-stickies-longboard-wheels-p-12112.html

Maybe i get you wrong and you where looking for an MTB Deck with Skatetrucks:
K800_ST-Underside.JPG

Here is the Trampa Link:
http://www.trampaboards.com/15-holypro-trampa-deck-on-10mm-titanium-trucks-hypa-wheels-ratchet-bindings--054-mountainboard-p-12308.html

And the Link from my Buildthread:
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=76351&p=1158479&hilit=trampa+skatetrucks#p1158479

Hang Loose
Jenso

The streetcarver is pretty badass looking, but I was more so wondering if I could put my Caliber trucks (for example) on one of their blank decks. It looks like the hole patterns might be different but it could be the angle of the pictures.

Happy Easter

Nice weather yesterday, lots of Fun with the Trampa.

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

Hang Loose
Jenso

Attachments

• K800_P1000661.JPG
    K800_P1000661.JPG
    98.9 KB · Views: 1,844
  • K800_P1000676.JPG
    K800_P1000676.JPG
    112 KB · Views: 1,844
  • K800_P1000681.JPG
    K800_P1000681.JPG
    104.1 KB · Views: 1,844
drmacgyver said:
The streetcarver is pretty badass looking, but I was more so wondering if I could put my Caliber trucks (for example) on one of their blank decks. It looks like the hole patterns might be different but it could be the angle of the pictures.

Hi drmacgyver, the carveboard does not only look badass, it is badass. Mounting regular longboard trucks to it would be a huge downgrade. Riding electric with a precision steering system is what you really want. It's such a big difference to any Longboard truck out there.
Anyway, our Decks are twin tip designs, giving the trucks a additional steering angle. I would not recommend to mount a longboard truck to our current deck range. If we had a Longboard with battery box, made of our magic material, would that be something of interest?

Frank from Trampa

Trampa said:
If we had a Longboard with battery box, made of our magic material, would that be something of interest?

yes please! and bake in 6x (flat) copper wires of 10-12AWG equivalent, exiting at the tip of the board with 6x 4-5mm inserted gold connectors! :D

Great idea whitepony, that would be pretty awesome.
A cool Trampa longboard, wide trucks, big 97mm soft urethane wheels and built-in battery box and cables. :lol:
Oh man, I think I see another grand floating out the window already.....

Back