Make emergency manual actioner for e-board

mutenroy7

10 mW
Hi endless, i need some advice in about creating a manual
actioner for controlling my electric skateboard.
The problem is , the controllers i can own are high battery consumers
and in an emergency situation the batteries were off,
you'll end up in the middle of a road with 11lb dead weight

I need an arduino or any electronic instrument for that emergency
situation , or the remote broke . Such a regulator and so on
I tried to analog read the signals /w arduino without success

Better if i'm able to buy
anything i need on the bang good site , thanks

Perhaps a spare set of batteries in your pocket would be easier and cheaper.
But it's still a skateboard dude, it ain't dead weight, you can push.

Hey , thanks for your reply. - I think NOT , first i own a VESC , and sometimes depending on how you configure it ,
make the pulley wheel hard . And if you unplug anything , i don't know, but in such way i configured mine,
it is not possible . Second , i don't know which Tx are you using , my case is a Li-Ion battery which is system only can
be recharged at AC . Doubt if you are able to build yourself a solar instrument for emergencies, but i think
the idea on this post is more efficient-practical
Obviously , i know how to begin - Dupont female wires or male to VESC connector. But i don't know if signals
are in different frequencies or what .
In bottomline , i need that instrument and i need some tips on how-to-do .Plus i can't believe the lack
of info on this problem , it seems like it's private or else ¬¬ . Please help

What I like to do is:
Have a buddy tow me back. Or Take this thing called a foot (I have 2!) put one of them down and push.

Or:
Carry extra batteries, Or a pocket charger for your remote if it's rechargeable.

Or:
Carry a skate tool and take your belt off. (Of your board, not yourself...Why would you need a skate tool to take a belt off of yourself?)

You have a few options:
-Get a lipo to usb charger, something like:
http://www.banggood.com/G_T_Power-Portable-Battery-Charger-2-6S-Lipo-to-USB-Charger-p-976493.html
Have it wired to something like this:
http://www.banggood.com/Wholesale-U...2A-3A-Rechargeable-Battery-DC-5V-p-62865.html
Have that mounted inside your battery box on your skateboard, like that you always have some spare charged batteries.

That or you could convert you remote to use lipo batteries with something like http://www.banggood.com/USB-Lithium...rd-With-Charging-And-Protection-p-924048.html so you can charge your remote from anywhere.

mccloed said:
psychotiller said:
Or Take this thing called a foot (I have 2!) put one of them down and push.

But one doesn't work to well, huh? :lol:

I know right?!!!

mccloed said:
psychotiller said:
Or Take this thing called a foot (I have 2!) put one of them down and push.

But one doesn't work to well, huh? :lol:

Maybe he could use a servo tester with long wires?
Great! that is the best answer for the moment , for me .
Vince , your idea is great , thanks for the links , definetely i will not dismiss that idea

Back