E-TWOW problem?

Beso2end

1 µW
Howdy, everyone!

I've recently got my hands on an E-TWOW booster, and it's been a blast to ride. Lately, I've encountered something, but I'm not entirely sure if it's a problem or not. Whenever I make a full stop using the left thumb, the scooter automatically turns off after a couple of seconds. Is this normal? I've tried to contact the E-TWOW supports but I've got nothing, so far. So, I really need your help guys. If anybody owns an E-TWOW, please help me out.

Thanks!

Sounds like a thermal issue to me when you go into regen, can you touch the controller to see if its getting hot ?

Thanks for replying! I just gave it a try and it seems fine, now. But to be honest, I'm sure it's going to happen again. What should I do? I've only used it a few times (15 KM or so). Should I contact the reseller?

Unfortunately, it happened again :/ The problem is kinda random.

Edit: I think it has nothing to do with the regen or anything :/ The scooter just powers down whenever I move it around for a couple of seconds, even without using the throttle or hopping on it.

i have an etwow. love this scooter! and no, i dont have the problem you are describing.
you should contact them on their facebook page and they are very responsive there.
the problem with being good is that there will be phonies trying to copy. the first thing etwow will asks you for is your serial number. hopefully you got a legit one. good luck!

ps, where did you get your scooter from? For the US their authorized reseller is GENESIS PRODUCTS LLC. with emails: bradd@e-twow.us or scottm@e-twow.us

I got it from a well-known reseller in Egypt. I guess I will be paying them a visit today. The warranty will hopefully cover it. Who knows? It may be a minor issue. But someone posted on Amazon that there was some weird defect with the motor and that it shuts down randomly, which is, unfortunately, similar to my problem.

I contacted them already on FB, but I never got any answer, They saw it and ignored it for some reason. It's worth mentioning that they replied to me, before, but they ignored me when I told them about this problem. I'm also pretty sure mine's legit. And thanks for trying to help me out! I really appreciate it :)

I find mine only turns off when fully braking if the battery if fully charged when i try to brake......

In my head its because theres nowhere for the "regen" power to go if the battery is fully charged. But i'm not electrical engineer.

Back