Cutting out problem

edskate

10 mW
Hey everyone. I own one of these chinese electric skateboard and my ESC keeps cutting out. So i need a new one, I was wondering what would people recomend.. I know the vESC is the best on the market, but i cant afford to spend #100 right now..
I have been told ESC: Brave Wolf 6S 120A are good? Any other recommendations or tips on what to get?

Thanks

The FVT ESC is indeed very good for 6S.
I have the 120A version in my 6S board and it is doing great for me.

Hey guys, I have an electric skateboard and when i accelerate hard, some times the board cuts out. but if i give it a second i can accelerate and the board is back fine. I'm not sure if this is a problem with the ESC, BMS or what? any suggestions?

Sounds like your esc is loosing sync or your hitting your low voltage cut off. Are your batteries old? Did you set up the esc?

You really need to provide more details.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iv just got the board, It was brand new at Christmas and its only been used twice by the previous owner. Iv had it for a week and it cuts out on nearly every ride. I havent touched the ESC, i just guessed that would be the problem, Thats all i know really

so in theory, the batteries aren't old. I believe the ESC is a stock one that can't be programmed, but i will open her up and check. how would you recommend i can diagnose the exact problem? would replacing the ESC fix it, or is there a chance that something more is wrong?

Thanks

Heeeey guys.

I have a chinese clone (magneto/lecdec ect..)
I thought the ESC died in mine. So i got a new different ESC and I have wired it in:
http://elongboard.tumblr.com - just to show its wired in what i belive is correctly.
But i still cant get it to work. The remote has a light that shoes how much battery is left in the board. but that light isnt showing so its as if the remote isnt connecting to the board or something.

Anyone got any ideas how I can work out whats going wrong?

Thanks

Hi there.

If the fan on the ESC isn't spinning up, you need to check the MOSFETS!

I tried a hill start that was too steep, and one of them popped. They are the 4 black squares with bolts through them on the main board.

They are fairly easy to replace if you know how to solder, and very cheap to order.

Back