Boosted Board issue

xlzeo

10 W
hello.
i have boosted board dual motors.
it seems like my battery is dead and id like to change it to new one.
i have open the battery pack side , i have disconnected the -p / +p from the origirnal battery pack and tried to connect new one for test.
in the test im using a li-ion 36V , fully charged 42V.
after connect and turn up the remote.
its shows constantly the battery gauge is low and motors wont spin.
any ideas?
battery is fully charged

[Moderator edit to fix title]

Maybe the BMS has to be connected to the new battery. I'm not an expert in BB though.

Silenthunter said:
Did you connect the fin wires? Which is the switch. The speed controler is rated up to 45V.
what wires are those? may i see a picture?
how to connect?
those must be connect for ignite?

Silenthunter said:
Yes. Thats the connect. Try and tell me if it works. It should work.
gosh you haven't answer my questions.
i do not know what wires you are talking about.
a picture will be helpfull.
and an explanation.
where those wires should be connect to ?

i found the switch is solder on the BMS circuit of the battery pack.

there are 4 wires on the board. The negative and positive and the the 2 thinner wires which run to the switch. Connect the thinner ones and after connect the battery leads negative to negative and positive to positive. Let me know if your board is running.

Silenthunter said:
there are 4 wires on the board. The negative and positive and the the 2 thinner wires which run to the switch. Connect the thinner ones and after connect the battery leads negative to negative and positive to positive. Let me know if your board is running.
not working same problem

hello i have infenioen 12 fets controller.
i wish to connect this anti teft alarm so i will be able to start up the system with the Remote and turn off and activate the alarm with the remote
but i have no idea how.
attching the wiring diagram and instructions arrived with the alarm
thanks in advanced.

That makes it a bit more complicated than if it were to operate directly from pack voltage. In addition to the accessories shown in the image, you will also need a DC-DC step down converter to provide a 12v source and a relay to switch the controller 'keyswitch' power on & off. Do you have these?

danielrlee said:
That makes it a bit more complicated than if it were to operate directly from pack voltage. In addition to the accessories shown in the image, you will also need a DC-DC step down converter to provide a 12v source and a relay to switch the controller 'keyswitch' power on & off. Do you have these?
i have a bec for DC - DC .
relay is not an issue , but hot to connect? do i connect to the ignition wires?

Yes. The basic idea is that you use a relay to switch the 'keyswitch' or 'ignition' wire. Once you work out which pin on the harness switches on and off when you operate the remote start on the fob, the rest is easy. Is there anything specific you require help with?

danielrlee said:
Yes. The basic idea is that you use a relay to switch the 'keyswitch' or 'ignition' wire. Once you work out which pin on the harness switches on and off when you operate the remote start on the fob, the rest is easy. Is there anything specific you require help with?
yes i have tried wo look on the wiring diagram + check with multi meter to see witch wires are turn on when i disable and hit on (on the remote) but no wires gave me close shorts
i have no idea how to wire

Okay. I don't have any experience with that specific alarm, but you should be able to test the pins as follows:

Connect one of the multimeter probes to ground. Use the other multimeter probe to test each pin as you switch the remote start on and off. You should see one pin switch from 0v to 12v as you operate the remote start.

danielrlee said:
Okay. I don't have any experience with that specific alarm, but you should be able to test the pins as follows:

Connect one of the multimeter probes to ground. Use the other multimeter probe to test each pin as you switch the remote start on and off. You should see one pin switch from 0v to 12v as you operate the remote start.
no one of the pins gives 12V
no voltage at all on any of the pins when turning on and off

danielrlee said:
Is there any indication that the alarm functions as it should. Can you get an audible alarm or a remote notification from it?
yes if i set to locked when touching and moving it its start alarming , loud alarm is sounds
i can hear from iys control box like witches opens or close when pressing the remote commands

Good. We'll assume it is working correctly then. Do you have a link to a page with a model number and possibly more details about the alarm?

danielrlee said:
Good. We'll assume it is working correctly then. Do you have a link to a page with a model number and possibly more details about the alarm?
the link and page wont have more informaion then i already upload.
on the original topic i upload the wiring daigram and instructions

I'm not sure what else to tell you. You should either see a pin that switches voltage when the remote start is operated, or (more unlikely) a built in relay that you can hear clicking as it opens and closes.

Back