Anyone recommend a battery available in UK...

giblet

1 W
Hi, I hope someone can help.

My son has bought this electric skateboard

https://i-wonder.en.alibaba.com/pro..._control_four_wheels_Electric_Skateboard.html

but without the battery. Yeah exactly ---- why???? :)

Anyway these are the specs of the battery that would of come with the board...

Battery
4.4Ah 24V
Type 18650 Li-ion Battery

and the motor...

Motor
Brushless hall sensor direct current
Power 1200W

Has anyone got any ideas? Can anyone recommend a battery that will work with this board?

Thanks in advance

Post a picture of the battery tray but from the specs sounds like a 18650 pack with limn cells 6s2p to give the correct voltage 24.6v and C rating of 11.36c for 24.6v 50a load or 1200w at 24v sounds like a hovervoard battery its designed around but with out pics I can't say for sure.

i have a ~29 V 7s2p 9000mah 26650 li-ion pack i could send you for 120 euros plus shipping if you needed. Built in BMS, charge monitor, and charger ( just need a US-UK plug adapter) and heat shrunk.

I can't see anything. Just a closed battery compartment lid with 'i wonder' wrote on it.

The link says 8.8Ah So I'm thinking 7s 3p but 21 cells is quite big.

206monkey32 said:
i have a ~29 V 7s2p 9000mah 26650 li-ion pack i could send you for 120 euros plus shipping if you needed. Built in BMS, charge monitor, and charger ( just need a US-UK plug adapter) and heat shrunk.

Ok - that sounds good - I'll speak to my son about it. How old is the pack and how many charges has it had?

Thanks

Back