carvon v2...

worldlaidbare

10 µW
I'm about to build my first e skateboard to commute to and front work/train station.
I see the carvon v2 and probably grab them in a week or 2.
Question is has anyone used them? are they any good? I emailed the company with no reply so that instantly worried if I paid for the product would they arrive?

Thanks guys.

Mark

Hi Mark, I'm from carvon. I may have missed your email, I apologize for that. If you send me another one, I'll be sure to reply.

Best place to see carvon riders is at https://www.facebook.com/Carvonskates/

ah thank you. Its ok I was just worried with all the online scamming things now days. I found a few good videos and looks as though your wheels are my way forward for my work commute board :)
Thanks for the message here.

Mark

If you need a pair of Carve on v2s i would be happy to sell you mine for a pretty good price. They are brand new never even left the box. Intended to use them but never really got a chance to build a board. Let me know if your interested.
Thanks,
Nick

nickkapoor said:
If you need a pair of Carve on v2s i would be happy to sell you mine for a pretty good price. They are brand new never even left the box. Intended to use them but never really got a chance to build a board. Let me know if your interested.
Thanks,
Nick

Hey Nick,

If Marc doesn't take you up on that offer, I will. Send me a pm with the info if possible.

Thanks,
Rourke

nickkapoor said:
Thanks,
Nick
Hey nick are you UK based?? Im interested for sure if you still have them

Back