WHO Else Needs a 300A VESC??

Just trying to show that there would be a demand for it. It would be perfect for high power rc cars and E-bikes.

Yes please. For my multimotors.

Isnt it open source so that you can easily mod it for higher amps?

Vanarian said:
You need to go to Vedder's forum to make the same topic too, there might be ESC makers' answers too and not just users like us :wink:
Yes will do. I mean, how many e-boards is there compared to 1/8 and 1/5 rc cars,boats,helis,planes? I am so fu********ing tired of smoking escs that is not up to the job with no temp monitoring. The next option is mgm controllers but I have many esc needs and cant spend it all one or two escs.

Jan Christian said:
Vanarian said:
You need to go to Vedder's forum to make the same topic too, there might be ESC makers' answers too and not just users like us :wink:
Yes will do. I mean, how many e-boards is there compared to 1/8 and 1/5 rc cars,boats,helis,planes? I am so fu********ing tired of smoking escs that is not up to the job with no temp monitoring. The next option is mgm controllers but I have many esc needs and cant spend it all one or two escs.

Yeah test this MGM Stuff :
https://www.mgm-controllers.com/cars/speed-controllers-escs/tmm-25063-3-for-cars-x2-series-pro.html

A little bit on the expensive side (-;
Used their smaller ones years ago for 1:8 Rc-cars, was not that happy with it.
Maybe they gets better but 700€ for one ESC... holyshit

MGM's can/do become consumed by plasma unexpectedly. They are one of the better hobby-esque style controllers for some motors.

The VESC has smoother motor starts and perhaps improved sync and torque control capabilities (though ive not spent enough time dyno'ing either to make an expert conclusion, I do have experience with both).

liveforphysics said:
MGM's can/do become consumed by plasma unexpectedly. They are one of the better hobby-esque style controllers for some motors.

The VESC has smoother motor starts and perhaps improved sync and torque control capabilities (though ive not spent enough time dyno'ing either to make an expert conclusion, I do have experience with both).
Good to know. I will be receiving VESC 4.12 plus bunch of other goodies. Also I'm just finishing building and testing my own transmission. Can I count on your help in setting up the VESC with the outrunner? :D I would like to see VESC handling more volts, but at this point, 44V, and in my case 36V, will have to do. At least I know that 36V will not kill me. I would be happy with 48V nominal, but VESC can't take that much. You most likely would like 100V or more.
Am I right or am I right?

Back