E300 upgrade

filmautre

1 µW
Hey Guys,

I live in the uk and was wondering if you guys could guide me to upgrade my Razor E300 Version 41.

Ideally I would like to change the batteries to lighter ones and better ones, If I could also make it so that it all fits under the main deck without having to drill that would be great, Im wondering if theres weatherproof potential also?

I also need to be able to go up hills, Speed wise I am not too concerned as I dont want to kill myself, but around 10-18mph would be great and I need to be able to travel 3.5 miles a day, I have potential to charge inbetween but would rather not, still like I said If I have to then its not a problem.

I have limited electrical skills and understanding but I am a quick learner. (at least I think I am 8) )

I ordered an 80 tooth sprocket: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/172366213356 but not sure if this is the correct one for the Razor, it looked similar.
Im not sure what chain I need or length, I read somewhere they said #25 6.35mm with 112 links but I cant find that anywhere in the uk, any help on that one?

in terms of throttles etc I have no clue and would ask for help in recommending a set up to go with lightweight batteries, I would have saved myself all this hassle by going with the EVO 1000w Scooter but it was too obvious and stood out and I would be stopped by police in no time, hence the razors discreet look.

Thanks for your help in advance :D

Back