Can´t conntect alienpowersystem esc to pc

RenDhark

100 µW
Hi,
today my esc from alien powersystem arrived (after 3 month) and i cant connect it to my pc.
i did every step from the instruction but it doesnt work. Someone got experience with this Problem?
i use win10 and the Electronic Speed Controller 120A 2-12S OPTO

The driver for the Usb-connector works:
http://imgur.com/a/p9vUN

The APS-ESC-Software doesnt detect the esc.
http://imgur.com/a/ufKV9

well first step from the instruction: "So as not to damage the ESC it is important to disconnect the battery, the
motor and the receiver before you start to program"

Hi,

I think I bought the same ESC as you (120amp JET 12S OPTO) and I definitely didn't connect the battery first - like the instructions.
I didn't have an issue with the connection. It took me a while to get the correct serial driver I think, however you seem to have that working from your screen shot.

Are you trying to update the firmware?

Keith

@Keith
i want to upgrade the firmeware and switch the batterymode from NiXX to LiPo.

I had a problem with my twin 150A car esc and it made me crush twice because the programming did not function well (the reverse started working during braking even it was canceled)
after 10 attempts I made this programming with power supply and everything work well now

Guy

So does it not show that it has found the ESC on the first tab of the program? I haven't tried to update the Firmware. Actually I haven't turned a wheel yet! it's my first build.

The program didnt found the esc. The software is from 2014 (APSsetup31_2014_06_28) gg...
if i dont get the esc running this week, i will send it back.

Hmm, well I have the same software. Have you tried emailing Bruno at Alien Power Systems? it may be worth one last try with him before sending it back. Make sure you give him all of the information about the ESC and the software and of course the problem. brunotollot9@gmail.com

well i send it back and they told me it is malfunctioning. i get new one, guess problem solved

Back