forca bossman pro and king size

Ianhill

1 MW
Just spotted these new scooters they are produced in Germany with a whopping price tag of £1000 or €1250 for the base model but to back that up it comes with 60v 17ah lithium batt unknown cell type or discharge max, a 60v 2000w motor, a much revised front end with upside down forks but it still uses mechanical disc brakes it should be mtb hydraulics at this price range its a very nice model but would still need a tinkering to get the most out of it speed wise maybe a new Bluetooth controller and beef the battery up with same specs cells would be a very expensive ride once hotrodded
View attachment 1
Below is the forca king size with hydraulic brakes, bigger wheels with rear hub motor rather than a mid mounted motor and revised rear suspension this model looks expensive but I bet its one of the best to ride on the market suspension wise but with no tech specs mentioned on their site just have to wait and see with this one http://bossman-scooter.de

I really like the king size for its suspension but the hub motor is like putting Cavour on toast it deserves better.

I like it too, I think they sell since a year now, it's at the border of " Lightweight / Folding / Portable EVs ", it should almost belong to the motorcycle section :mrgreen:
where have u seen a hub version ?

These are being sold in the US as well but the seller doesn't know anything. They use sla batterys. I like the body frame as it seems durable I'm sure everthing else is cheap chinese junk.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

dventu said:
These are being sold in the US as well but the seller doesn't know anything. They use sla batterys. I like the body frame as it seems durable I'm sure everthing else is cheap chinese junk.

I imagine they have saved money on the types of metals used in the frame and the electrics would be basic run of the mill stuff its got cable operated mechanical discs, The battery is where the savings is in the base models £1000 for lead acid or £2500 for the top model vgt-rs 3000w and 40ah lithium of an unknown type.
I watched the gold pro model sell on eBay UK for £726.50 it said it had 48v 17ah lithium so someone had a bargain, For the retail type of price I would start considering a secondhand oset 20r myself.

Back