Enertion boards customer service is shocking

Hi everyone, i am new here but wanted to share my experience with enertionboards. i ordered 3 new VESC x the new vesc. i was going to order the standard vesc but they had stopped selling them. so i ordered the new ones at a bigger expense.

I waited, but the web site just kept telling me my order was prosessing. so i contacted them and they told me that they had not tested the new vesc yet and it will be being sent out on the 14th of november. so i said ok. i explained to customer suport that i had booked a holiday for me and my girlfriend and her present was a board i was building for her and i really needed these parts to make that happen. and they told me.....Hi Kris,

Absolutely, you will get your parts by then. There is no doubt in it. If there is any delay due to any reason which it will not be you will be definitely notified via email.

Cheers!
Kind Regards,
Ossama Ahmed
Customer Service Manager, Enertion Boards

anyway i contacted them again today to get an update and they informed me that they still didn't have the parts because they were still testing and there was no way that they can get me my parts before christmas. i told them it is not acceptable to take people money when you dont have a working product. i was told that they were sorry but there is nothng they can do. so i said i would like a refund immediately because as of now they have taken my money without having a product to send me so in effect the have stollen my money. the reply i got was i will forward it on to our finance department and they will get back to you about a refund. i asked when that will be and after causing a big fuss i managed to get a time of "within the next few hours" so now i am waiting.

i would never use this company again.

they took my money for a product that was not in stock or even developed yet without mentioning that on the website. (it said it was in stock when i bought them) then they delay sending the order but promise it will arive in the time i need it. then they fail to contact me when there were further delays. then i find out that they cant make the delivery in time and i have to wait hours for a refund. what a pathetic excuse for a business.

the board im working on
http://imgur.com/l8Ww7xs
http://imgur.com/ev2QPD4

I have also had several similar terrible experiences with enertion and will not be buying anything from them ever again. First I waited months for my VESC order after being told time and time again that they would be shipped the following month. The final straw was when they actually took my money for 4 vescs and only sent two. After sending them 4 emails and being ignored for 3 weeks, they told me that they are going to send me their new one, god knows when, because they no longer make the old design. Oh and also the two vesc units they sent had DRV errors out of the box...

Absolutely amateur company only focused on profits. Would not recommend to anyone. You can find other companies that are honest about their products and take care of their customers.

I recommend Ollin. They have very good quality control and have about a 2-week turn around time on their vescs. I have had good experiences with them so far.

Cheers!

s28400 said:
I have also had several similar terrible experiences with enertion and will not be buying anything from them ever again. First I waited months for my VESC order after being told time and time again that they would be shipped the following month. The final straw was when they actually took my money for 4 vescs and only sent two. After sending them 4 emails and being ignored for 3 weeks, they told me that they are going to send me their new one, god knows when, because they no longer make the old design. Oh and also the two vesc units they sent had DRV errors out of the box...

Absolutely amateur company only focused on profits. Would not recommend to anyone. You can find other companies that are honest about their products and take care of their customers.

I recommend Ollin. They have very good quality control and have about a 2-week turn around time on their vescs. I have had good experiences with them so far.

Cheers!

man this isnt good for them. i have a youtube channel with over 10,000 subscribers that i am making a video of this build for. and i am going to go out of my way to make sure people are warned of this company. its just blowing my mind. i just want my money back because they cant fullfill the order, and i am having to battle with them. thanks for the advice bud. appreciate it.

I would suggest raising any issues on electric-skateboard.builders as well, this is enertions own little marketing disguised as a forum, so is heavily monitored and should ruffle a few feathers and get things going.

Enertion is known to do unethical things for profit, so it's not surprising regarding their service. All the best sorting this out and please keep us informed!

bandaro said:
I would suggest raising any issues on electric-skateboard.builders as well, this is enertions own little marketing disguised as a forum, so is heavily monitored and should ruffle a few feathers and get things going.

Enertion is known to do unethical things for profit, so it's not surprising regarding their service. All the best sorting this out and please keep us informed!

i have just signed up but cant start a new thread, i think because i am new. im amazed that they are still in business treating customers like that. thanks for the advice.
i just spoke to them again and they just directed me to there terms and conditions page giving them 30 days to process my refund.

I would suggest opening a PayPal dispute, enertion is terrible in handling problems / refunds.
electric-skateboard.builders forum has very nice community and uses better software, but Enertion ( Jason ) is just ruining it.
Also, any critism on Enertion gets removed from esk8.builders forums ( should be called "Enertion forums" ) or is locked / hidden etc.
That beign said, opening a topic on esk8.builders forums is pointless, yeah, I know, it's really sad... I wish it was business independent.

Ollin said it really well:
@onloop is a master of misdirection . Check his history and you will see he often changes his tune depending on what he is reselling.

Basically he is lying all over the forums just to sell his crap... And he is also a really arogant person.

He once told me in a private message on Enertion forums:
The bottom line is, I take as much as necessary to survive. If it was any different enertion wouldn't exist. Some folks are not going to like it & I can't please everyone.

So love me or hate me it's up to you. I am just trying to make a living

Also, when I talked to him about CC license ( as he forked VESC and didn't published the files ), he told me:

The hardware design is not actually well protected with the cc license. Anyone can take the design and change it. Patent is the only true protection. Vedder knows this already..

Also, talking about Enertion fails is not permitted:

people who speak up and critise me about my vesc changes and don't do the same towards other business are being very hypocritical. It is clear The true motive is actually a public attack against enertion. That is not permitted on the forum.

And this:

In fact, none of the other vendors do anything for the community except take profits..

Now you know what Enertion really is...

IDVert3X said:
I would suggest opening a PayPal dispute, enertion is terrible in handling problems / refunds.
electric-skateboard.builders forum has very nice community and uses better software, but Enertion ( Jason ) is just ruining it.
Also, any critism on Enertion gets removed from esk8.builders forums ( should be called "Enertion forums" ) or is locked / hidden etc.
That beign said, opening a topic on esk8.builders forums is pointless, yeah, I know, it's really sad... I wish it was business independent.

Ollin said it really well:
@onloop is a master of misdirection . Check his history and you will see he often changes his tune depending on what he is reselling.

Basically he is lying all over the forums just to sell his crap... And he is also a really arogant person.

He once told me in a private message on Enertion forums:
The bottom line is, I take as much as necessary to survive. If it was any different enertion wouldn't exist. Some folks are not going to like it & I can't please everyone.

So love me or hate me it's up to you. I am just trying to make a living

Also, when I talked to him about CC license ( as he forked VESC and didn't published the files ), he told me:

The hardware design is not actually well protected with the cc license. Anyone can take the design and change it. Patent is the only true protection. Vedder knows this already..

Also, talking about Enertion fails is not permitted:

people who speak up and critise me about my vesc changes and don't do the same towards other business are being very hypocritical. It is clear The true motive is actually a public attack against enertion. That is not permitted on the forum.

And this:

In fact, none of the other vendors do anything for the community except take profits..

Now you know what Enertion really is...

Man what a joke the company is, i have now had an email from them saying they will refund me but they are saying it will take 3 working days minimum, so basically because of the weekend i wont have my money back for 6 days, to me that is still unacceptable. i got a reply from jason on a post i started on reddit and it was the typical arrogant reply that you would expect from such a man. i would never use this company again, i wouldn't even take something from them if they were giving it away. i just want me money back now so i can forget about them. honestly they are not far off me defining there business actions as scammers. taking money for stuff they dont have. and making it super difficult to get your money back. then when you make a fuss and shame them publicly you are told it will take 6 days to get you money back sounds close to being a scam to me. there facebook page is literally full of comments fro people who have not received there stuff and get no reply from customer service. this was my first time using them and i wish i had done my research first. hopfully this post help people not make the mistake i did.

thanks for spending the time writing that comment. very informative.

You are welcome.

By the way, they don't even follow the laws of the country they are based ( Australia ), so that's funny too...

IDVert3X said:
You are welcome.

By the way, they don't even follow the laws of the country they are based ( Australia ), so that's funny too...

i cant imagine they are sending there lithium batteries are dangerous goods. big fine for that i believe.....

UPDATE

Enertion has now gone out of there way to get employees in on there days off to get my refund sorted as quickly as possible. and are communicating with me very well abut the situation. so good on them for that.

overclocker_kris said:
UPDATE

Enertion has now gone out of there way to get employees in on there days off to get my refund sorted as quickly as possible. and are communicating with me very well abut the situation. so good on them for that.

They probably saw this thread.

Back