After some esk8 and e-mtb made, I would like to try dirt scooter convertion just for fun and try something new (want a compromise between bike and skate ... so it looks good it !).
Of curse my inspiration was the instopable beetbocks builds (amazing constent recherche and development) and Keith scooter around the turnigy motor, masterpiece ! Thanks to all also for your sharing, but I got some new parts and vocabulary about the scooter : Handlebar, steering, compression kits, headset, hose clamp, compression SCS / IHC / HIC / ICC ... it's completely blurry, but I find some video with the different configuration mounted.
I will disassemble the scoot, clean it and go up to see and understand all this ! And prepare a little blank editing to visualize all that.
Here is my new boy, Oxelo dirt scooter (a good opportunity 45€) steel frame, 8" wheels (more info on decathlon) :Beetbocks made it !!!
That one is crazzzy
Love it, want it
motor position perfect for my project
I think I have room to mount a crown, maybe change the sings for trampa Superstart. But I see that there are bearings of skate type 8x22, and trampa are 10x22, 10x28 or 12x28 ... I see it with spacer and adapters. Don't know if it's possible to change or custom the axle...
Don't get the clearence for the battery "inside" the deck but maybe Around the junction of the bracket/gallows and the deck.
1th I need too ascend the handlebars !
What do I need to change, modify, add, to enhance and at the same time strengthen my handlebars
I got a 3 point "Hose clamp" or "compression SCS / IHC / HIC / ICC" don't really know what I get now, the difference and benefit of itch other ...
Maybe someone could highlight me
The electrical parts list :
- - motor GTX 6374 200kv 3kW
- - ESC APS 120A
- - Battery pack 10s8Ah (2x5S)
- - Remote GT2B by Beetbocks ADS
- - Ratio around 1:5 (9or10 x 50 T chain ISO05)
- - Trampa Superstar 8" wheels
- - Motor mount ? (on top of the deck like Beetbocks)
- - A new "Hose clamp" or "compression SCS kit" to to enhance and at the same time strengthen my handlebars
- - New deck shape larger (+5cm in wood or CF with passage over the motor and to the wheel to make brake)
- - brakes if I could add it, and some other thing,.. many ideas I will edit in the post in a futur
More to come