New viper 36v 1000w old tricks enhanced

Ianhill

1 MW
View attachment 2
View attachment 1

Seems there's a new scooter In town, it's fairly light at 28kg, it runs a hub rear motor with 36v 1000w, lithuim pack with 36v 12ah 444wh or about 350wh of safe usable energy in the tank, it's going to be around the 50-60 cell so its going to need ultrafires superb discharge capabilities to get the 4.6-5.5amp per cell depending on on many cells there are.

Now let's get to the pista la resistance the front end, I'm not sure why anyone would put such a stupid setup other than to kill people and save money, I thought the scooter I have is the shitest design there is but they have trumped it, First off they have used alloy quick release holding the bars up with what looks like a 6mm steel thread with a alloy nut on the end its going to break and fold on the go like the early razors, The front suspension has more free movement than mine i have none but its still a design full of friction with poor damping and could jam up quite easily plus it's going to move in a sweeping arc and move the handlebars resting position, your gonna have to hold on to this bucking bronco tight when it gets bumpy i really don't get why they don't add upside down forks like the forca scooter or just have a cheap model with solid traditional front end and use a large wall quad size tyre that can be run at low psi for great off roading and a decent magic carpet ride.

Back