Dual motor, Dual VESC, One 10s3p battery pack? Also wiring.

Sup guys. Got a question. Currently building a new dual rear drive board with dual VESCs.
I managed to finish my battery pack and 3D printed a case to mount it onto the deck. Still a few things to do, but I was thinking whether I'm on the right track here:

I have a 10s3p battery pack consisting of LG HG2 18650 cells. Each with a maximum current draw of 20A and 3000mAh capacity.
Now I'm thinking about mounting two 6355 Motors on the board and have them running on dual VESCs that I also just happen to have at home.
Now since I'm only rocking 3p, the maximum draw would be 60A. I'm not exactly sure how high the maximum draw would be and whether I'm going to blow up my battery pack with the dual motor setup.
I'm not going to ride up mountains or hills, but I may go a little faster every now and then.

tG9KYzv.jpg

(The deck is a Threesix Downhill deck by the way. A little more expensive than most but so far I absolutely love it.)
The battery pack is not yet finished in the picture, but that's about what it will look like. It'll go inside an aluminium rectangular pipe that I'll solder to the deck. Or screw. Not sure yet.

Since I'll be using dual VESCs, is there a way to limit the current draw to only 60A tops? Or rather 30A each VESC I'm assuming?
Or should I rething the entire plan and expand the battery packs to 10s4p or even more? Or maybe even get a second battery pack altogether?
Or maybe even skip the dual motors altogether and just go with the 6374 motor that is seen mounted on the pic?

Also what's the correct way to wire up two VESCs to one battery pack? I'm pretty sure they're supposed to go in parallel to the battery pack, but I just wanna make sure before I blow something up.

Everybody talks about putting the battery under the deck, If I had your board I would put them on top at both the trucks position basically.

Concerning amp draw, your cells won't safely discharge at 20 amps continuous. The 20 amps rating is for short accelerations, test how hot your battery packs gets drawing 10amps per series group, and or get more batteries.

Back