Xiaomi m365

stew888

1 µW
hay, i was looking at buying an Xiaomi m365, just did some looking around and stumbled upon these guys www .escootersuk.com anyone used them?

I dunno--I think anyplace without the foresight to realize their site name also means "Escooter Suk" might not be where I'd get stuff from. ;)

Ebay has evanescent listings often with variant control apps: the MIUI and "factory app"
Reddit board has discussion @
https://www.reddit.com/r/Xiaomi/comments/8j3id7/m365_custom_firmware_creator/
but not totally useful
would be awkward to get a scoot bricked due to software issues
$425 4.0aH / $473 7.8aH no shipping "EU" plug,110-240v charger on ebay by homesale_estore
Reddit notes issues with "power and range loss" and question of poor vibration/shock protection associated with failed battery pack welds.

Good Teardown in Spanish:
http://vicesat.blogspot.com/2017/02/como-desmontar-el-patinete-de-xiaomi.html

I wonder how BIRD is doing . Apparently the homeless in SF are recognizing the value of battery packs on the aftermarket.

Many of the Ebay sellers are knock offs - I have one, and it is OK, but not the same as the M365. I ordered straight from Alibaba, Best I could find to US shipped was in the $500USD range.

stew888 said:
hay, i was looking at buying an Xiaomi m365, just did some looking around and stumbled upon these guys www .escootersuk.com anyone used them?

Hehe... They say:
We are fanatical about electric scooters and we supply only the highest quality products so you can have piece of mind that you are buying the best quality
We are the only U.K. supplier and based in Brighton.

In other words URL "escooters" plus UK.com. :lol:

Their escoots looking rather "Bird"-like. :wink:
lead_720_405.jpg

Xiaomi is making several variants that are not clearly differentiated.
may be battery configurations, differing cell counts

Pricing from $172 to 600
$272 in europe said to be a 30cell

Razors now replacing Xiaomi's in Dallas
Bat packs run $220 30cell from china, so it will be interesting to see where the used ones go

$220 shipped with internal BMS? Any particular brand stand out?

I am working on a Razor upgrade right now and I have a stripped schwinn sit down scooter on the project list also. Basically planned on them being toys but able to make short trips to grab a coffee or ice cream on the other side of the park. Having ridden both the lime/bird scooters and the razor, really prefer the inflated tires to the rubber strip. There's at least some cushion to the bumps and potholes when you have inflated tires.

Back