Help with throttle wires please guys

paul fortman

100 mW
I bought new throttle with the key and the volt indicator. The problem is, the terminals are completely different from the controller terminals.

Any help on the usual method to wire these up would be most appreciated.

Also you will notice the is a bullet style connection and also a spade connection under the clear plastic on the image.
What will they be used for please?

Thanks in advance.
d8a7bf88086ea16028d7a3312cd46433.jpg
81516902f715c5d935096df2c2439a40.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I guess three pin connector is throttle and the other two are to the keyswitch, which ones to connect where depends on your controller. You can just measure resistance between these two when key is on and off to verify it's like this.

Hi i have a arrow 7 my wires broke two things happend my throttle stopped working snd the indicatet light went off my ftont light still works how do i repair problem

Since the wires broke, you'd have to repair the wires, either by splicing them back together (probably color to color), or by replacing the entire cable that contains the broken wires.

Once the wires are repaired, then anything else that is not working can be troubleshot (you'd just have to report back with exact details on what work was done and what exactly happens when you operate it.

Take a look around here : http://electricscooterparts.com/wireconnectors.html . That white throttle plug should be the same as what is in the category "white wire connectors " .

Red and black are almost certainly +5V and GND respectively. The blue and green wires that go with them are the "wipe", or signal wires.

The ones with bullet connectors might be an enable circuit that must be closed to operate. But that's a guess on my part.

Wiring for the new throttle is as follows:

Red: 5v;
Black: Ground;
Green: Signal;
Yellow: Full battery voltage (feeds to LED voltmeter & keyswitch output);
Blue: Keyswitch (connects to controller keyswitch input).

Ok so this is how to wire the (throttle) ... Black to black... Red to red...green to blue. And the bullet style connections are for key ignition ( on /off). Sometimes these might have to be flipped in order to work a battery meter if any...

Back