Ehang 184

fechter

Administrator
Staff member
Ehang 184 AAV is the safest,Smartest and Eco-Friendly low altitude autonomous aerial vehicle, aiming on providing Medium-Short Distance communication and transportation solution.

[youtube]1iyCgy1juHc[/youtube]

ehang 184-2.jpg
http://www.ehang.com/ehang184

Normally I think carbon-fiber and titanium is often seen for tech fanbois who just want to show off, but...for this I think those would be very helpful to shave every possible ounce.

"hot-swapping" battery packs is something I don't think will ever catch on for personal car EV's, but for this, I'm certain it should be designed so the battery is swapped-out every time it lands, automatically. An auto-landing feature could easily have it land in a fairly precise spot, and facing a specific direction.

That ground personal has faith in the design, I wouldn't get that close to those rotors unless I was REAL sure the pilot had it under full control! Yeah, every ounce counts in aircraft.

It does look super-scary and you couldn't pay me to ride in one, but amazing they actually made something that works. Like a giant drone you can sit in.

Back