Powerboard

oatnet

1 MW
ive thought about this. seems like an easy conversion to electric, if its not already (i did not hear a motor/?)

toss some turnigy 80-100 dual jet drives and nano packs in there, rock and roll. come on there must be some boat guys here how much for the jet drives?

this would be mega fun with a quick charger on beach ....

mike

PROPULSION UNIT
Two-stroke engine, specially developed for JetSurf. Displacement: 86 ccm, Max speed: 48 km / hour
JetSurf is equipped with automatic electronic control unit with auto start function
and system for continuousness working of the engine.
Used battery: Li-FePO4 , driving time without battery charging: 4 hours
Gassoline consumption: max 1,8 l / hour
Gassoline: gasoline + oil, gas-oil ratio 1:40

USED MATERIALS
Carbonfibre - monocoque of hull,
turbine + other parts of the float,
aluminium-base alloy - castings
of combustion engine,
surface of cylinder - nikasil.
Stainless bearings
and all connecting material.
Made in EU.

I love Europeans. I really do, but their websites showcase the engineering, rather than the marketing, which makes the consumer think, "cool, now how do I get one?"

An American website would be pushing it on you. I kind of prefer that because I WANT ONE. ;)

sk8norcal said:
e.
Used battery: Li-FePO4 , driving time without battery charging: 4 hours

Wtf?? They couldn't just fit a little alternator so you wouldn't have to charge the battery?

MikeFairbanks said:
I love Europeans. I really do, but their websites showcase the engineering, rather than the marketing, which makes the consumer think, "cool, now how do I get one?"

An American website would be pushing it on you. I kind of prefer that because I WANT ONE. ;)

Which website did you go to? The one I went to they had a shopping cart for it right in the very 1st window. $12079.

Back