Producer however is the same: Risun Motor, which seems to be the same company as Conhismotor and HalloMotor
If you are thinking about buying any bike from Risun Motor, my advice shortly is DON’T.
Better look for other options, decent customer support is pricelsess!
Bike on different sites:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3276264 ... 4c4dZhZ08C
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Risunmotor-Ebi ... 3606541893
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3276443 ... .subject_5
https://hallomotor.com/collections/hall ... mber-ebike
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Vongcoki-Exclu ... B07GBVYKFF
I bought my bike on Aliexpress in October 2017
Price back then was USD 2,599 plus USD 200 for shipping.
Arrived with UPS to Europe in 4 weeks, delivered home in a heavy shipping wooden crate.
Needed to mount front wheel, handlebar, pedals and seat. I like
- Relatively good built (with its many flaws), for the price then (higher price now)
- Looks nice, not as bulky as other bikes in same category
- Long battery life (opted for 54V 3500 mAh Panasonic cells)
- Thanks to large battery has nice range of 170 km on PAS
- E-Tune Tektro hydraulic brakes
- Risun will send replacement parts for free in the 1 year guarantee period (honoured that with me)
- Unprofessional and at times dubious customer support, see under.
- Badly translated user guides, e.g. for display/controller
- Heavy 48 kg with battery, better have a plan for breakdowns
- Not detachable battery for charging, need wall socket where bike is kept
- 24´´x 3,0 tyres not readily available, I bought recently online for EUR 31 each
- Switching on/off tone is too loud, would’ve appreciated a mute option.
- Tends to develop rust in hollow frame parts
- Rust with paint chipping off seat mount
- defective motor out of the box, stopped initially intermittently in the first 2 runs with display showing error code for motor hall abnormality. Then stopped completely. Looooong process
- light cable got broken after about a year, friction issue between fork and frame.
- chipping paint on seat mount noticed already from month 2, likely bad paint job to begin with. Couldn’t tolerate anymore and patchy treatment surely not effective with rusty edges. Stripped paint recently and did a proper paint job.
- Back tyre got a bump after almost 2 years, adequate pressure and still good tread.
- Cut motor cable, most likely by brake disc, and dead controller.