never buy from all-lifepo4

jatgm1

10 W
mahopac, new york, united states of america
never buy from all-lifepo4. first they shipped me a broken charger then after a month the battery only had enough charge to get up my driveway. the BMS on these look like shit, they are litterally duct taped together and the bms is not attached to the battery in a way it cannot move but you cannot disconnect it. its the most useless peice of crap i have ever ordered and next time i will not use them. in fact i hope their company goes into debt, i wasted over 400$ on their 20ah 48v battery and it shit out in less than a month. useless. pathetic. never use them. this is a warning. p.s. the polarity of the battery was backward. the red was negitive and the black was positive the only reason i knew that is because my multimeter told me and if i just assumed it was wired normally my motor controller would have potentially lit my entire house on fire.

I advise staying away from eBay period for LFP batteries. Ive had 2 48v 20AH packs from 2 different sources on there and all-lifepo4 was one of them and both packs ended up being shit. The latest pack, 60v 20AH, was purchased from Lifepo4.in and have had no problems with the pack and it has lasted longer than both of the 48v from eBay. Actually Lifepo4.in was a little cheaper than the eBay sellers I checked out too. Its just too bad that the American made lifepo4 packs arent cheaper than they are.

jatgm1 said:
never buy from all-lifepo4. first they shipped me a broken charger then after a month the battery only had enough charge to get up my driveway. the BMS on these look like shit, they are litterally duct taped together and the bms is not attached to the battery in a way it cannot move but you cannot disconnect it. its the most useless peice of crap i have ever ordered and next time i will not use them. in fact i hope their company goes into debt, i wasted over 400$ on their 20ah 48v battery and it shit out in less than a month. useless. pathetic. never use them. this is a warning. p.s. the polarity of the battery was backward. the red was negitive and the black was positive the only reason i knew that is because my multimeter told me and if i just assumed it was wired normally my motor controller would have potentially lit my entire house on fire.
Thanks for the pics- oh, no pics.
Duct tape isn't unusual for cheaper batteries, nor is the BMS 'fitting'. You should have seen this in the item picture before you chose to buy. I'm not unsympathetic but you chose the supplier, perhaps you should think twice about buying the things you choose?

"Thanks for the pics- oh, no pics.
Duct tape isn't unusual for cheaper batteries, nor is the BMS 'fitting'. You should have seen this in the item picture before you chose to buy. I'm not unsympathetic but you chose the supplier, perhaps you should think twice about buying the things you choose?" -alsmith

im posting on here so noone else has the unpleaseant experiance of dealing with them ***mod edit ***. im trying to help you**edit 2 ** along with everyone else trying to buy batteries. and how would i not buy somthing i choose what does that even mean? clearly i have to choose it in order to buy it.

Ypedal says " There.. i fixed it " :wink: ...

but there is no evidence you actually bot anything from them. you could just be a competitor out to damage their reputation so you come here to trash them since there is no editorial feedback against unsubstantiated claims.

you offered up no pictures or any useful info, just whining because you bot the cheapest thing you could find and got what you paid for.

you could show how it is defective and maybe we could help you fix it. but then you would have to offer up pictures to prove you actually own it.

dnmun said:
but there is no evidence you actually bot anything from them. you could just be a competitor out to damage their reputation so you come here to trash them since there is no editorial feedback against unsubstantiated claims.

you offered up no pictures or any useful info, just whining because you bot the cheapest thing you could find and got what you paid for.

you could show how it is defective and maybe we could help you fix it. but then you would have to offer up pictures to prove you actually own it.

I had decided not to respond to his insults but do thank you for trying to let him know why the information is useful. Hopefully he will respond to you in a reasonable manner with some real information.

im here to warn you. your welcome. personally, i could give two s***s if you want to piss your money way. and chances are if i was a competitor i would be promoting another product right? you know, whatever. go ahead and buy it, have a ball bro. just dont come crying to me.

Jatgm1- I believe you, and thanks for the heads up, maybe someone else got a good pack and you got a bad one it happens,means they got poor consistency and its a gamble buying from them. I cant believe the posts about you being a competitor trying to sabotage another vendors credibility. Your location says Mahopac, I grew up there, moved away in 2006 still have family and tons of friends there. If your were building packs at a commercial level I'd know about it.

Where is that Waaahmbulance at when you need it?
Is this CODD power? I had issues too.

With some helpful advice I was able to get another 500+ miles out of the fixed battery.

Not that it will help you...perhaps others.
My first E-Bike/battery experience. E-Noob in action.

http://motorbicycling.com/showthread.php?t=54841

so you are the lungcookie guy on that thread?

did you ever ask for advice here on how to evaluate your battery and BMS? nobody seemed to notice your mistake when you said the 52V was a LVC of 1.2V/cell so i wonder how much you understand about your battery.

if you wanna start a thread to get your battery working again, then we can help you. if the tab pulled off of the top of the cell when you pulled the tape off, it may not have been spot welded properly originally and that may be why you measured 0V on that channel.

i suspect that battery is still functional and has plenty of life left in it yet. if the BMS is defective we can show you how to determine if it is and how to fix or replace it. that should solve your battery problems so you can use that battery again.

dnmun
Yup I am that guy, got it fixed with help over at that other site, that was my battery learning lesson.
Battery has been fixed 3 times now.
LVC was what I thought it was cutting out at 52v, it was the bad cell and BMS. Like I said E-noob in action.
Guess you didn't read to far into that thread.

jatgm1
Just meant the wahmbulace as a jest.
Seems that humans can fix or destroy just about anything if we put our mind to it.

I bought a 60v 24/ah 38140 cell that has a20% failure rate. BMSbattery will not respond to emails
$1000/worth of junk !

Back