Haibike XDURO AMT Pro

BigBird

100 mW
I just got mine today. Quality appears to be VERY high. It came totally assembled with just the bars turned 90 degrees.

I just rode it around the block but was very favorably impressed by the feel of the pedelectric boost and the controls and display.

Will be doing some customizing (taller step and Ergon Grips, etc.) and the battery is on charge. Hope to get to ride it soon!

I can vouch for Haibike. I have the AMT RX and it is straight dope. I can now climb hills that even the badass riders walk. On my Haibike, I can average, and peak more speed on the same trails as compared to my Fighter.

My Stealth Fighter will be collecting dust.

Great to see some Haibike love on here! I've been evangelizing their brand since I first rode one last year at Interbike. The quality and refinement of the drive and the bikes is beyond anything else in the market. Definitely share some pics and video!

I want one, but the top speed not being reprogrammable { as far as I know } for A least 25 MPH is holding me back.
I live in a private community on the Gulf of Mexico with hundreds of miles of trails to ride & I'm used to 25 MPH on my Pedego City Commuter so I fear it would be a let down @ such a high cost for me.
I'm awaiting delivery on a new KHS full suspension MTB to build my own version most likely a mid drive ..
Yeah lets see some pictures of what I guess can be considered the Mercedes Benz of E-Bikes , drool drool :)

Back