5 pounds lighter, about half the size of 48v 20 ah ping. But that's not counting that ginormous bms box.
Size didn't matter much to me, But weight does. also I wanted to have a pack compatible to parallel with my allcell 13s pack.
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product ... 23962.html
That is the one I bought, but it's different in size and shape from the picture. Dimensions in the spec list are wrong.
Weight including my protective box is 15 pounds. Naked cells might be 10.56 pounds.
Max discharge rate 60 amps, sure, if you want to beat it to death fast.
• Long lifespan cycle times: 1,200
• No memory effect
• Nontoxic, environmental friendly
• Charging end voltage: 54.6V
• Discharge cut off voltage: 36.4V
• Typical voltage: 48V
• Nominal capacity: 20Ah
• Maximum continuous discharge current: 40A
• Peak discharge current: 60A
• Cell Combination: 13 series
• Dimensions: 260 x 160 x 80mm
• Charging current: 3A
• Maximum charging current: 8A Compatible
• Charge Mode: CC/CV
• Net weight: 4.8 Kg
• Working temperature range: -20 to 60°c
• Storage temperature: -20 to 50°c
• Internal resistance: <150ohm