"The Electric Rider" Electric Bicycle Reviews

LockH

1 PW
Ummm.. Started out in Victoria BC Canada, then sta
"The 7 "Best" Electric Bicycles of 2016 - The Electric Rider"
http://theelectricrider.com/electric-bicycle-reviews/

I’ve put together a couple of mini reviews of the most popular electric bicycles available today. I’ve put my top picks at the start of the list, but be sure to check out the rest of the list if none of these meet your needs. I’ve also put together an easy buyer’s guide if you feel like going fishing for the perfect bike yourself.

Seems like with a USA laws perspective... maybe. With motor wattages varying from 250 and up to about 500 watts (nominal/stock hehe)

Reviews are too often written by people who are closer to mobility vehicle, than powered riding requirements. :mrgreen:

MadRhino said:
Reviews are too often written by people who are closer to mobility vehicle, than powered riding requirements. :mrgreen:

Hehe... But, but, but... Top of his list:
600x400xRichbit-TP12-FA.jpg.pagespeed.ic.7lDpXiy7ho.jpg

Yah gots yer "fat" tires... "weighs in at 57 pounds, which is porky, but given how heavy-duty this all-terrain bike is, I think it’s completely forgivable"... (Betcha lots on ES could stand trimming some weight - the bike I mean. :) )

"three modes – pure twist-throttle electric, pedal assist, or pedal power only." (Check)

"you could probably get a decent used motorcycle for the same price" (Writer doesn't guess which might be noisier/stinkier/hotter/drippier...)

LockH said:
MadRhino said:

Hehe... But, but, but... Top of his list:
600x400xRichbit-TP12-FA.jpg.pagespeed.ic.7lDpXiy7ho.jpg

Yah gots yer "fat" tires... "weighs in at 57 pounds, which is porky, but given how heavy-duty this all-terrain bike is, I think it’s completely forgivable"... (Betcha lots on ES could stand trimming some weight - the bike I mean. :) )

"three modes – pure twist-throttle electric, pedal assist, or pedal power only." (Check)

"you could probably get a decent used motorcycle for the same price" (Writer doesn't guess which might be noisier/stinkier/hotter/drippier...)

Maybe they're dreaming of riding in a world covered with 6 inches of memory foam on a bike powered by cans of Reddi-Whip.
:lol: Just add this :http://www.gizmag.com/stafast-suspension-handlebar-stem-review/39954/, a thudbuster, and a couple of foam snowball pedal covers.

^^ Hehe... My bet? On conversions, but "all terrain" in my `hood means lousy road pavements and trolley tracks. :D

Scroll to the bottom of the page and see the disclaimer. It's just a lame ass monetized website. The guy gets paid if you click any of those links.

But it's not even about that, just the existence of that site is great for the SEO of amazons e bike offerings.

And now you made me look, :roll: helping amazons google ranking for e bikes. :lol:

dogman dan said:
Scroll to the bottom of the page and see the disclaimer. It's just a lame ass monetized website. The guy gets paid if you click any of those links.

But it's not even about that, just the existence of that site is great for the SEO of amazons e bike offerings.

And now you made me look, :roll: helping amazons google ranking for e bikes. :lol:

Dang DD! "lame ass monetized website" :oops:

Hey! "helping amazons google ranking for e bikes"???

Quick EVerybuddy! Click, click click! Hehe

(EDIT: Tough crowd!)

Back