Arrow-7 Review... NYC's most prevalent eBike

Get real world experience and user feedback on the electric bicycle products.
jono5900   1 µW

1 µW

Re: Arrow-7 Review... NYC's most prevalent eBike

Post by jono5900 » Apr 30 2018 7:14pm

Matador wrote:
Jul 15 2017 11:41pm
I've done 14 miles (22 km). Starting on fresh charge 41.9V, I measured 38.4V after that trip ! Still some juice !
I know a store that repairs them on manhattan. The guy makes very good price, repair anything on them and know everything there is to know on them.
The store/service place is on West 103rd St, between Amsterdam and Broadway. Love my 600$ eBike.
Went to kmart with it today to pick up some stuff for my appartment.
Hey Matador, fellow nyc potential ebike owner.

A bit concerned about buying a used ebike and not knowing where to have it fixed..or if it's an expensive proposition..generally speaking.

This place on 103rd St..is that your go to place?

Also, would you buy a 3 year old ebike, for a nice discount, whose manufacturer is out of business? I'd guess should something break, they'd need the original parts?

Thanks for your feedback..

J.

sibman   1 µW

1 µW

Post by sibman » Apr 04 2019 10:29pm

I am looking for a shop to buy a used or New Arrow 7 E bike from New York . I watched these bike zig zag Manhattan NYC
on my Spring vacation . I plan for use in Florida.... Thanks

Ayebee   1 µW

1 µW

Post by Ayebee » Apr 12 2019 12:17am

How did you remove the cells from the casing I’m having trouble Figuring it out I have a arrow 7 48v but my battery is starting to die out fast need to replace cells can anyone help

Chalo   100 GW

100 GW

Post by Chalo » Apr 12 2019 11:54am

Ayebee wrote:
Apr 12 2019 12:17am
How did you remove the cells from the casing I’m having trouble Figuring it out I have a arrow 7 48v but my battery is starting to die out fast need to replace cells can anyone help
Do you use the bike for work? If so, buy another battery pack to use while you work on the old one. Unless you're already familiar with the process, it will take a while, and you'll need to accumulate some tools and skills.

Take some time to research battery building threads that are already here on the forum. There are a lot of them.
This is to express my gratitude to Justin of Grin Technologies for his extraordinary measures to save this forum for the benefit of all.