72V 3000W Electric FC-1 Bomber e-bike

I know this sounds like a noob question, although could anybody tell me how to upload a pic of my e-bike to The Forum? Much appreciated

So far I've gotten mine up to 59.4 mph. Has anybody else bought one of these yet? They seem to be built and engineered very well. I am especially impressed with the torque and top-end speed and also the shocks.

Dauntless said:
Sounds good, but $4,200 will be beyond me for awhile.

https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=86581

This tariff dispute may result in price increases on these types of products. Chinas markets are getting clobbered and even U.S. markets are now entering instability. I do think, that eventually U.S./China may come to a agreement and things will work out for the better, but I expect some rocky roads ahead until the agreements are met.

It was nice to get the tax cuts under Trumps adminstration, but inflation and tariff hikes are offsetting much of the positive aspects of the tax cuts .

Im still hoping that someone like Sondors, comes out with a nice mid drive ebike of solid power and stealthy looks, for $2000 or less shipped.

Hi guys. mine is waiting for the Battery. should be hear any time. I cant wait. I have $4000. in mine. I put a 29in on the front and a 26 in the rear. Ill try to put a picture hear.

Picked a a used Delfast Top 2
I have to say , i am impressed with it.
I bow down in aww to the creator of the frame for stealth bomber.
This is the frame used on most of the speed bikes.But its intention is was never to be used as an form of excercise bicycle.
Seems off road is where this machine will.
anyways this frame is comfortable at all speeds, with the pedals, a door of what you can get away with is amazing. as long as your not interupting conflict with other drivers and peds.
example... making motions of pedaling !!

"Lets You get away with ANYTHING "

Any other feedback on these bikes? I’m considering buying one but I’d like to know the quality and durability of the bike. Thanks!

Back