Climate warming = more solar/storage

Right, but you concede that if you have statistical data for the output of each line, it would be a trivial exercise to calculate the average across your factories around the country or world if there was a desire to do so?

I think a lot of your objections to climate science are based on a strong preference for the status quo combined a big helping of personal incredulity.

Punx0r said:
I think a lot of your objections to climate science are based on a strong preference for the status quo combined a big helping of personal incredulity.
You guys should quit this amature psycology stuff.
You thinking you know my motivation, is just that !....your thoughts . :roll:
But you are partly right..... I do personally find it incredible that so many people believe in the AGW theory and the solutions proposed by groups such as the IPCC / UN , to resolve it.
If you recall, i have stated before my motives....i dislke watching an ineffective technology being falsely promoted to the extent that it will damage the prosperity and economy of nations that are stupid enough to believe in it.
Its a classic case of the cure being much worse than the sickness.
...... If you believe that something is seriously wrong, you have to say so.

Hillhater said:
You guys should quit this amature psycology stuff.
You thinking you know my motivation, is just that !....your thoughts . :roll:
But you are partly right..... I do personally find it incredible that so many people believe in the AGW theory and the solutions proposed by groups such as the IPCC / UN , to resolve it.
If you recall, i have stated before my motives....i dislke watching an ineffective technology being falsely promoted to the extent that it will damage the prosperity and economy of nations that are stupid enough to believe in it.
Its a classic case of the cure being much worse than the sickness.
...... If you believe that something is seriously wrong, you have to say so.

LOL

Back