Tesla's Updated Free Energy Plans released

Kent

1 kW
An interesting read. There are links for a free plans download in the article.

It is receiving international attention so this time it won't be suppressed! Now if the electrical engineers among us can get on board....

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2014/04/14/open-source-plans-modern-tesla-free-energy-generator-released/

Kent said:
Now if the electrical engineers among us can get on board....

Unlikely, I'm afraid as it is pure BS ;)

From the article:

"the prototype for the QEG was recently crowd-funded by over 600 independent contributors"

Suckers!

we have free energy constantly every day. the sun delivers over 400W/sq meter every day it comes out and on the days it doesn't come up you will not need energy any more anyway.

I did a brief review of this, patent 511,916, for a member on another forum. I see nothing related to free energy. It uses steam or compressed gas. Here's a summary:

From what I read it is a Reciprocating Electric Generator. Like you have linear motors; you can make linear generators. That's all it is. Nothing great about it. At the time, he thought it would be an improved mate for the piston steam engines used for generation, and it may have had advantage over the linear to rotary conversion in use. However about the same time, turbines came on line and the rotary to rotary couple at high speed was more efficient than Tesla's concept.

I occasionally see development attempts with what's called free piston generators using combustion chambers pushing moving coils or magnets back and forth. I don't see any magic here

The "Plans Download" is an editorial, someone pushing an agenda but nothing about how to actually build anything. Oh, there's other links there, I wonder just what sort of grape ape chase there is, but I'm not going to be tricked into it.

Same as I found when I accessed that "Free Plans" download. Pure Dee BS :roll:

Skepticism in this day and age of cons and rip-offs is understandable. And no, I am not sending them any contributions and I am not asking others to.

However, I for one try to keep an open mind and would love to see the arrival of a free energy device and thus keep an eye on what's developing out there in the world. These type of developments are encouraging. Some may be cons, and many will fail, but I for one still believe its possible.

There is no doubt that the governments and corporations have suppressed attempts such as this in the past and numerous patents have not been allowed to come to market for "national security". The oil companies see these kind of inventions as a threat and have done everything in their power to make sure that the general population does not have energy freedom.

Understandably, everyone would love to have something like this but wait to see one in the flesh actually working before believing its possible.

I remain cautiously optimistic.

I more want to make the point of the need to be skeptical of the finger pointers: Always going on about the "GUBBERMENT,KEPurrAtions, etc." THOSE are the conmen, only working hot button topics because so many fall for it. How many frauds had the paranoia built right into the packaging and promotion?

The closest to 'Free Energy' you're going to find is the solar and wind power, but the initial investment means it's not really free. Get over it.

Kent said:
However, I for one try to keep an open mind and would love to see the arrival of a free energy device and thus keep an eye on what's developing out there in the world. These type of developments are encouraging. Some may be cons, and many will fail, but I for one still believe its possible.

There is no doubt that the governments and corporations have suppressed attempts such as this in the past and numerous patents have not been allowed to come to market for "national security". The oil companies see these kind of inventions as a threat and have done everything in their power to make sure that the general population does not have energy freedom.

IMO these scams rely on over-thinking of the problem: The scam artist presents a quasi-scientific argument that causes people to start really considering the proposition when they should have dismissed it at initial examination. Evaluating these "systems" is much easier if you consider the simple things first: the laws of themodynamics is a good start.

Otherwise you start debating whether a proposed human flight path is the most efficient if you were to jump off a cliff and flap your arms. The mistake is to ignore simple principles, like gravity in the initial assesment.

That none of these over-unity devices can possibly work means there doesn't need to be a government conspiracy to supress them. They don't have to do anything, which is good because they are generally lazy :)

Trust that if a new source of energy is found via dark matter, or whatever, that discovery will come from a mainstream scientific research centre. The types with billion-dollar budgets and employing thousands of the world's smartest thinkers. It will not come from one poorly-educated crackpot working in his shed, who produces a "magic box" and refuses to let anyone look inside.

The days, like centuries ago, where it only took a bit of smarts and some money for one man to conduct cutting edge scientific research have long passed. The low-hanging fruit has been picked.

i've been using free heat for years. my attic gets hot, so i use a 40 watt fan to pump down the hot air.
for the spring, i reverse the fan, and it pulls in cool air at night.(not used in summer, too humid)

Back