I'm thinking of something for off grid living.
Using an ebike motor as a human powered generator for
1) exercise (reclining exercise bike)
2) To charge up a bank of batteries which
3) uses an inverter to power a computer/tv for entertainment while you exercise.
Anyone tried this?
Solar, wind, hydro and other non-fossil sources of electricity.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- amberwolf 100 GW
- Posts: 27857
- Joined: Aug 17 2009 6:43am
- Location: Phoenix, AZ, USA, Earth, Sol, Local Bubble, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group
There is at least one thread about it, probably several.