The H.A.A.R.P facility

Ianhill

1 MW
A very interestng thing is the Haarp facility which has a few facts hidden among many conspiracy's, One fact is that lighting occurs many times a second all over the planet and our ionosphere stays positively charged shocking the ground we stand on I guess its due to solar wind Interaction it stays positively charged so blasting a ionized beam straight up to create a low resistance path back down can give a massive flow of energy back towards earth a way of getting over unity more energy back than whats put in for REAL no tricks.
Tesla experimented with this but could not control the back emf and blew his transformers with a bolt of lighting grounding through his windings, The US kept his patents after his death and released the ones of little use as they normally do. But I believe the haarp array is a sound way of defocusing the energy coming back down from a pin point like lightning to many metres wide and then the whole area captures the reverse energy through its antenna 5gw up over many antennas to make a grounding point for upto 100gw back down split over many antennas more energy in over more antennas bigger the grounding path and more energy back down, rather than teslas one transformer winding that would have give an almighty flash as around 100gw melted it like a capacitive discharge BOOM.
A way to control lightning and to see how fast the ionosphere recharges from solar and atmospheric effects is what this facilities hidden agenda has always been in my opinion its not hidding planes out of thin air thats conspiracy whack invented by themselfs throw you off the trail, I dont know if its causing earthquakes but its fesable it can control the weather (though its not like turn the rain on/off it just releases heat into the atomshpere). It can be used for defense and ears dropping its a swiss arm knife in disguise.
Thing is this machine may be having a lot of negative effects on us, one being high energy storms more often and stronger will be seen but its been turned back on 2017 LOOK OUT.

Ianhill said:
our ionosphere stays positively charged shocking the ground we stand on I guess its due to solar wind Interaction it stays positively charged so blasting a ionized beam straight up to create a low resistance path back down can give a massive flow of energy back towards earth a way of getting over unity more energy back than whats put in for REAL no tricks.

That's not overunity, because the energy already was put in by the sun/earth interaction.

(otherwise solar, wind, etc., gasoline, etc., would all be overunity because they all use energy that was put in there by the sun).

I thought solar and wind are energy capture devices use no energy they only capture. Or fuels etc is energy conversion from one state to another with losses along the way. The Ariel array uses energy to harvest more back so I thought that was over unity I may be wrong but its not braking any laws of physics but I can see what u mean the energy is still put there in the first place so there's no free energy as such but only method ive seen of truly getting more out than in.

You put energy into an ICE or diesel engine to start it, and then it gives you more out, by burning the fuel that contains that other energy.

Same thing, different process.

Nothing unusual about it.

A petrol engine has an efficiency factor of 45% at best even with meths and ice cool fuel etc but the array gets 1000% of percentage efficiency there's no comparison really its very unusual to be seeing these levels of efficiency even if the energy is put there by the sun and is then being harvested we know its not magicly appearing but i would still say its over unity.

Thinking about it what about the energy that drives the sun, the conversion of hydrogen into helium and other atomic reactions are these over unity because there's a small amount of energy input to start the reactions compared to the overall output over the whole reaction with the proton chain reaction affect acting like a domino.

Edit .
I get it over unity is a device that creates energy forever no age limiting factors so its virtually impossible unless it was virtual with no components and didn't exist to decay, but the haarp is as good as free energy for many millions of years to come as long as the sun burns and we the earth have a magnetic field then the ionosphere and atmosphere are hear to stay no matter how poisoned and drained it may be.

Ianhill said:
Thinking about it what about the energy that drives the sun, the conversion of hydrogen into helium and other atomic reactions are these over unity because there's a small amount of energy input to start the reactions compared to the overall output over the whole reaction with the proton chain reaction affect acting like a domino.

They are also not over unity--there is only the amount of energy out that exists within the system to start with, as various bits of energy within the matter is converted to other forms. Lookup the fusion process and, and it's explained in layman's terms in a number of places on the web. "PBS Digital Studios" on YT probably has a video about it that's easy to follow.

Over unity is not possible; everything that outputs energy gets it from *somewhere* within it's system. Anything claiming otherwise is just not understood by it's claimants, or they are scamming. ;)

That's kinda the catch22 though.

If we can agree that energy is never created or used up - only transformed, then we understand all is a closed system to the best and greatest depths of our understanding. Technically then, ALL is ALWAYS in unity - matter AND energy.

However, where and how did the system start? That would have had to have been overunity (something from nothing), correct?

It's really cool stuff. There are alot of opinions, I guess.

Anyway, I looked at info on the various high frequency active auroral research and it's quite interesting. I hadn't seen the possibility of receiving energy, only sending it.
Is it true the navy or airforce or whomever is running the big one in alaska is decomissioning it, or already has?

nutspecial said:
That's kinda the catch22 though.

If we can agree that energy is never created or used up - only transformed, then we understand all is a closed system to the best and greatest depths of our understanding. Technically then, ALL is ALWAYS in unity - matter AND energy.

However, where and how did the system start? That would have had to have been overunity (something from nothing), correct?

It's really cool stuff. There are alot of opinions, I guess.

Anyway, I looked at info on the various high frequency active auroral research and it's quite interesting. I hadn't seen the possibility of receiving energy, only sending it.
Is it true the navy or airforce or whomever is running the big one in alaska is decomissioning it, or already has?

The big bang is a very good point with the over unity how can all this matter and energy existed in a spot smaller than a pin hole.
I believe haarp was opened in the early 90's and decommissioned in 2014 due to budget cuts but will be started back up in 2017 under a new owner so there's clearly something of interest there.

Clean power gen is something the US government wouldn't lift a finger for, let alone build a large facility.

Historically, if it's something built by that crew in that era is surveillance at best and some kind of harm causing machine for warmongering at worst.

True not while oil and banks are in control, They don't even hide the fact they invest large figures suppressing renewables and electric cars etc.

Back