Ebay Fraud - ebike kit - xcceries seller

Good or bad experience with a vendor? This is the place to discuss it. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING HERE!

Re: Ebay Fraud - ebike kit - xcceries seller

Postby markz » Sat May 27, 2017 4:38 pm

Yeah its the return shipping thats the fraud right?
ebay is good for the buyer, lots of protections in place, I never had a problem.
I try to buy local, its too easy to always go on ebay for stuff I can buy locally. But some things like Teflon PTFE wire is hard to come by locally because all I have found are bulk products.

I am done buying these average, old kits with old lams as neptronix says. Conhismotor did me in, but I bought it more for the Sinewave Controller which is really silent, and the display not realizing its the KT Display that BMSB uses as well. But I am thinking a little noise aint bad, so a trapezoidal controller is all right, plus they are frocking dirt cheap!
Last edited by markz on Sat May 27, 2017 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total. View post history.
markz
10 GW
10 GW

Postby rumme » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:37 pm

I have 2 of cheap yescomusa ebay kits...and they both work fine for several years.

The key is EXPECTATIONS . Those kits are meant to be put on bicycles that are light duty, with the owner expecting a max speed around 30 MPH and low torque.

The more expensive kits, are sorta meant for a more of a motorcycle/bike build , not using 26" wheels and 14 gauge spokes, etc.
rumme
1 kW
1 kW

Postby markz » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:22 pm

cgokey wrote:I've ordered a few ebike products from ebay, but this seller by far takes the cake for poor business practices. I'm writing here so that other's don't have to deal with the same hassle that I did.

Screen Shot 2017-05-22 at 7.31.15 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-05-22 at 7.35.34 PM.png

What EXACTLY were the poor business practices?
You have not specified anything, nothing at all as to what they did wrong. So we can't really trust you.
You have been given plenty of time to be more specific about what went wrong.
markz
10 GW
10 GW

Previous

Return to Vendor Relations Corner