em3ev support?

Yermommy

10 W
I hate to post about this publicly, but I haven't received a response from em3ev for 4 days and have no idea when my order will arrive. The arrival date is important because I live in a neighborhood with a high package theft rate.

I bought a qs205 laced into a 17" moto wheel on 10/20/18. I was told it would be shipped Friday 10/26/18. The delivery man conveniently "missed my package" and instead it was supposedly shipped on Monday 10/29/18, but I never received a tracking number. I have emailed Moon several times over the course of the week and received no replies.

Is this typical customer service for em3ev? Their factory tour on youtube looked very impressive but their customer support is lacking severely. I no longer have much confidence in them or their ability to deliver finished products.

If there is a delay, do not lie to the customer; tell them rather than lying and ignoring them...

Send your information to Paul. I'm sure he'll respond promptly as long as it's not their weekend when the message arrives.

This sounds VERY uncommon for em3ev. I always got 1st class service from them. Also Moon was very fast in replies. But you never know - ppl get ill, are on vacation, there are public holidays in China ....
As mentioned, ask Paul, and he will help you for sure (if he's not on a plane atm ....)
Also consider different time zones when waiting for replies.

https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=85749&p=1254047&hilit=em3ev+moon#p1254047

I finally got my tracking number. My package was shipped today, 11/2/18, after immediate payment on 10/20/18. Not sure what happened but I am not impressed.

I received my tracking number and an explanation from Moon. Based upon everybody else’s experience on ES with EM3ev, I think this truly was a combination of bad timing on their part. I won’t hold it against them in the future.

I had a similar experience. Order paid on 11/24 after several emails to get a proper quote (they only offered express shipping for their battery bag, twice as expensive as the bag itself), and shipped on 12/7. It took 1 PM to Moon on ES and two emails to know my order was shipped (and the trackng number).
Really disapointing IMO.

I had a great experience with em3ev. Ordered on 12-19, receiving items on 26th. Awesome customer support with answering my emails and concerns. Bought almost everything I needed minus motor, battery and controller. Moon Joseph, and Latina were awesome. 1st time ordering overseas and they made it easy and worry free. Definetly will order from this company again in the future.

-Chris

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I'm brand new to the ebike sport and doing my best to weed through the myriad of potential vendors. em3ev has a good rep from what I've seen but I'm also struggling with communications. I've used the email option on their website to no avail, messaged them on fb and was instructed to email via the support email, still no response. What's the best way to talk to these folks?

Possibly related to Chinese New Year which began with the recent new moon. It has been reported that the many businesses go on holiday for as long as 15 days. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_New_Year

Does anyone experience their slow response times? Sometimes I get like one response a week. Very frustrating

butters149 said:
Does anyone experience their slow response times? Sometimes I get like one response a week. Very frustrating

I think it was written on their website that they were in Taipei for a Bikeshow. When these events happen, they have less people replying emails. Otherwise, they are very good with support. I even get replies from Justin on Sundays!

I’m struggling now with my order from em3ev. I placed and paid my order around 10th of Feb and still have not received goods and in fact tracking is not even showing that pracell would have been shipped

I started to follow my shipment from tracking and after 4 weeks of following it I told them that it is not progressing so they said they will create a new parcell which took about 1,5 weeks. Now I have been following that tracking number and it is in same situation not shipped after a week wait.

I asked them to cancel the order and return my money back. Let’s see how they will take care of this but so far they have not responded to my cancel request which was sent yesterday.

I’m not sure could this long delay be because of transport problems but since there is no clear statement and tracking says no shipment I decided to cancel and request my money back ( $1600).

I will let you know how this will be handled eventually.

Back