E.R.T warning

Good or bad experience with a vendor? This is the place to discuss it. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING HERE!
soldham   10 W

10 W

E.R.T warning

Post by soldham » Jul 20 2019 12:04pm

I have been waiting for almost two months for a A.S.I 8000WATT CONTROLLER and had a family emergency come up my brother was in a bad car wreck so I asked the owner to just refund my money so I could buy A plane ticket to see my brother. And that I would buy a controller after they come in. At first he emailed me back and said that the controller had just so happened to show up the same day that I was asking for a refund. And that he would fill my order or refund my money. So I sent him as n email asking for a refund so I might be able to see my brother. But he sent no refund and stopped replying to all my emails. So I am having to file a case threw PayPal to get my money back never ever do business with this guy he is a crook.

flat tire   1 MW

1 MW

Re: E.R.T warning

Post by flat tire » Jul 20 2019 1:49pm

If you had bothered to do any research you would have found my posts (and others) warning of nearly the exact same sitauation. DO NOT USE ALAN WITH ELECTRIC RACE TECHNOLOGIES! He is dishonest and frankly stupid.

Also, anyone who wants to can buy directly from ASI and you won't get screwed out of your own login like Alan will do.

evolutiongts   10 kW

10 kW

Post by evolutiongts » Jul 24 2019 3:47pm

soldham wrote:
Jul 20 2019 12:04pm
I have been waiting for almost two months for a A.S.I 8000WATT CONTROLLER and had a family emergency come up my brother was in a bad car wreck so I asked the owner to just refund my money so I could buy A plane ticket to see my brother. And that I would buy a controller after they come in. At first he emailed me back and said that the controller had just so happened to show up the same day that I was asking for a refund. And that he would fill my order or refund my money. So I sent him as n email asking for a refund so I might be able to see my brother. But he sent no refund and stopped replying to all my emails. So I am having to file a case threw PayPal to get my money back never ever do business with this guy he is a crook.
I have issued you refund, I haven't been feeling very well. Here's a email from my ASI sales rep, as she stated. There was supply chain issues, ive been waiting weeks and months to receive my shipment of controllers. They are out of my control.

As far "Flattire" on this forum, your are a prick and seriously deserved to be banned. I'm really just tired of your condescending attitude, you are toxic to this forum.
Attachments
ERT refund.png
ERT refund.png (45.91 KiB) Viewed 1075 times
BAC4000.png
BAC4000.png (51.1 KiB) Viewed 1075 times
http://www.electricrt.com
Electric Race Technologies

Schwinn 405 2WD Track Bike 18KW
EDGE 1500W Hub / MXUS 3K Turbo
ASI BAC 2000 / BAC 4000 Bluetooth
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=93079

10Kw KMX death trike
MUXUS 3K Turbo
Sabvoton 72V150A
Moto Wheels all around
Front Suspension Kit
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=83423

Giant Trance 4 Full Suspension
Cyclone 3000W
74V 3000W
http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewto ... =6&t=59005

flat tire   1 MW

1 MW

Post by flat tire » Jul 24 2019 4:04pm

evolutiongts wrote:
Jul 24 2019 3:47pm
As far "Flattire" on this forum, your are a prick and seriously deserved to be banned. I'm really just tired of your condescending attitude, you are toxic to this forum.
Ha. You're here rarely and only to sell. What you're upset about is me calling you out as a horribly shitty business. I'm sorry that you're completely incompetent at business and really it's you who needs to be banned...from the marketplace in general.
evolutiongts wrote:
Jul 24 2019 3:47pm
I have issued you refund, I haven't been feeling very well. Here's a email from my ASI sales rep, as she stated. There was supply chain issues, ive been waiting weeks and months to receive my shipment of controllers. They are out of my control.
Check it out, another excuse! Telling the truth and owning up to his mistakes is impossible for this guy.

spinningmagnets   100 GW

100 GW

Post by spinningmagnets » Jul 24 2019 6:30pm

Please avoid personal comments, and stick with the facts about the case. I'm locking this thread for a few days to give everyone a chance to cool down.